PDA

View Full Version : Write an essay on the person I like most (My father, my favourite teacher)

rabeel
10-25-2011, 12:37 AM
Write an essay on the person I like most (My father, my favourite teacher, my neighbor etc.)
Outline:
1. Introduction
2. External appearance
3. General habits
4. A balanced personaliy
5. His views about religion
6. His views about politics
7. Flaws in his character
8. Conclusion
It is said that small people worship personalities but great people worship ideas I, too, like a person but because of his ideas. The person I like is own my father. He is a man of balanced personality with a heart full of love and a mind teeming with sublime thoughts. Fair complexion smooth forehead black curly hair and a pointed nose that shows his strong will power are the main traits of his external appearance. He is a teacher by profession. He is a devoted and diligent works. He is not a book worm. But he spends most of his time in the wise company of his sagacious friends. People like to seek guidance from him. He is always ready to help the needy. His charming face reveals his fascinatiog manners. He is a man of balanced personality. You cannot call him a conservative. Nor can he be called too liberal. He is tolerant, broad minded and optimist. His views about different matters of this world are impartial. Though a true Muslim, he believes in the religion of humanity. He says that love for everyman irrespective of his caste, creed and country should be the essence of every religion. He hates but only one thing i. e, prejudice. He condemns ‘mullahism’ that encourages who mindedness and fuels violent emotions. But he loves religious scholars who spend their time in guiding people and reforming their morals and manners. To him it is the mullah who encourages terrorism, suicide bombing and sectarianism. But the real religious scholar who understands the true spirit of the teachings of Islam never indulge in such heinous activities. Similar is his approach to politics. He advocates equality and fraternity among different classes of society. He rejects both communism and capitalism as he believes that they can never weed out evil and hunger from this world. He does not like those politicians who befool people by exploiting their religious emotions and bad economic conditions. I believe that man is a blend of virtues and vices. So is mu father. He has some flaws in his character. I think he is rather too straightforward. He never hesitates in calling a spade. This habit sometimes put others in a very awkward situation. Though later on everybody appreciates his being so candid and sincere. Whether it is good to be so blunt and bold, I cannot decide. But I am proud of his being a man and not an angel.

waseembhtt
11-16-2011, 09:14 PM
thanks..for sharing

Xpert
03-20-2012, 11:38 PM
you are welcome dear.

stacy
03-21-2012, 02:44 AM
nyc sharing g....

Xpert
03-21-2012, 05:42 AM
once again thanks.... ap nay course selection ker li?