PDA

View Full Version : Get solution in 24 hour

crasta1
09-06-2010, 04:39 PM
DataEntryWork.net offer an opportunity to individuals interested in work from home doing data entry work, form filling, ad posting, data processing and other data entry work options to earn a good income online. We have a HUGE clientele who provide us bulk data processing work and to minimize cost, we distribute this work between our active members________[url=http://www.dataentrywork.net/?id=26201

DIL
01-04-2011, 10:42 PM
i need assingment solution of cs 609 plz help me out,,,

Xpert
01-04-2011, 11:31 PM
where is the assignment upload it

kingmaria
01-05-2011, 01:32 AM
i need cs403 all past final term solved papers..........can any one help.....pleaseessssss

Xpert
01-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Yah i can they will be uploaded soon.

DIL
01-05-2011, 11:08 AM
CS609-System Programming
Assignment No. 3
[Fall 2010]
Deadline
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted at or before Tuesday 4 January, 2011.
Uploading instructions
View the assignment submission process document provided to you by the Virtual University to upload the assignment.
Marking Rules
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:

o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not compile or run.
o The code is uploaded in Microsoft Word file.
o The assignment is copied.

Assignment [Total Marks 10]

Write a C program to setup the DMA channel 2 for write cycle in Block transfer mode and auto initialization should be off. Suppose that you have to transfer 96 bytes.

Note: Submit .C files only. Do not care about output and just concentrate on logic. Your program should be error free.

Your work must be original. No marks will be given in case of cheating or copying from the internet or from any other students.