PDA

View Full Version : Virtual University Project should be given to a professional if you feel difficulty

Xpert
01-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Project should be given to a professional if you feel difficulty. Now a days everyone is starting development. The student's who have purchased their project in last semester now they are offering cheap prices and most of the website owner's who are front of all of you are copying Vuhelp team. Even a person of vu has made a fake page of vuhelp on facebook. So please be careful. If you find these kind of things be careful. We are not offering such kind of offers and we are not responsible for it. If you have any kind of problem relating to your project please let us know about it. Our contact no can be found below.
regards

techaholic
02-22-2012, 05:12 AM
Hi

I want to ask something. I have done up till third deliverable. I have a non-tech background and I want to purchase the coding and running product. The only problem I have is trusting the advertisers. If there is a person who will sincerely and honestly work (for money of course) and develop the SEO link engine deliverable for me, then please let me have the contact email address. The only condition is it should be worth it. My batch mate is developing in Java and he says it is not worth more than 10K. Thank you

techaholic
02-22-2012, 05:13 AM
contact me

Projects
03-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Dear fellow i have given you the price and you can check your inbox.
regards

amnia
06-06-2012, 05:42 PM
AOA sir,
how are you,. MY name is waseem. I want to get coding for my project { a tool for ...............} how much i have to pay. please reply in detail the whole procedure how i can get. at waseem_iqbal_amni@yahoo.com

Xpert
06-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Ws
Dear i have send you an email and personal message for this project.
regards