PDA

View Full Version : Webhosting and domain purchasing problem in Pakistan

IQ-test
10-10-2010, 05:49 AM
In Pakistan most of the bignners face problems while they got a plan to develop a website. But they don't have experience from where they can buy a good domain and hosting. So for that they see some of the news paper or magzine or search in google and find cheap hosting. But after that they face problems. Because when server goes down they are having problems. One example is serversea that i have personal experience when i was bignner. I installed phpbb3 my daily traffic was 1500 visitors and 3500 to 4000 page impressions. i got the package from them which was 300 gb space and 1500 gb bandwidth with domain in 3299/Rs only. But after one month they baned me and saying that i generated some malacious activity so its illegal and wasted my 10 days. all traffic gone offline and i have to start the business again. So then i purchased new plan. so this kind of problems we are facing in Pakistan. Some good webhoster like Googlehost.us they are best. But you have to pay them via credit card. Which is problem. withotu credit card of paypal account it is not possible.