PDA

View Full Version : Attention Overseas students of virtual university of Pakistan

Xpert
12-09-2010, 05:32 PM
oh the demo went smooth! but now the papers have turned life very
troublesome!
Even having an internet connection with a perfectly good speed is
totally USELESS! All this situation and the way VU is responding is
frustrating the students.
I suppose there was some serious problem on their side that is why
they have rescheduled today's paper on the 10th December but what
about those students who are suffering due to the software or the VU
servers? VU is totally ready to turn a blind eye towards that!

Yes, same here.
I have an exam right now (at 8 PST) and the webcam area is just blank. My invigilator told me that due to "technical reasons" my paper has been canceled and will be rescheduled.
I wish they'd sort these technical problems out already. It's really annoying. I just wanted to give the exam today and be done with the whole thing. It was my last one and now I suppose they're going to cut into vacation time. How irritating.

Ather Hussain to vuzs
show details 10:27 AM (3 hours ago)
Today my exam was @ 8 PST but couldn't attempt as whenever i try to log in i receive a message "You ID doesn't exist" later on upon continuous try it was changed to "No exam available now".

I called overseas exams phone line and was informed that "the DSL link of VU is down and try to convert it on alternative system was failed so the exam has been canceled and will be rescheduled and will be informed through VU Email".

NAVEED IQBAL to vuzs
show details 10:34 AM (2 hours ago)
Dear All,

I had the same problem, "Your login ID doesnot exist" I tried the overseas phone and found it busy, i was able to connect to asst. controller exam and she told me that due to fiber optic prolem in Pakistan, the paper is cancelled and will be reshceduled.

So, guys dont worry u will get a message today.