PDA

View Full Version : eng201 assignment no 5 solution fall 2010

Xpert
01-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Question No.1 (10)

Most of the executives during interviews ask this question from the candidates, “Why should I hire you?” How will you respond to this question in your interview?

Question No.2 (5)

Write a short paragraph on the topic of your choice, using at least FIVE transitional markers.

harib raza
01-25-2011, 05:00 PM
xpert plz upload solution of eng201 assignment 05 Q 02

frndz
01-27-2011, 03:05 AM
take just idea dnt copy
Best of luck

Xpert
01-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Business and Technical English (ENG201)

Fall 2010

Assignment # 4
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: January 26, 2011
Lectures: 30-42

Objective:
To assess students’ understanding of the course and to prepare them for the practical application of communication skills through writing practices.

Instructions:

Late assignments will not be accepted.
If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and to express it in your own words will be encouraged.
No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
The file should be in Word doc form; the font color should be preferably black and font size can be 12 Times New Roman.

Question No.1 (10)

Most of the executives during interviews ask this question from the candidates, “Why should I hire you?” How will you respond to this question in your interview?

ANSWER:

You should hire me because:-
· I am reliable for this job
· I have a qualification you required for job.
· I have complete dedication and passion about my work also my responsibilities are my first priority.
· This job profile suits me and this would be the ladder for me to move towards my goals.
· I am capable of learning things from capable persons like you.
· I am experienced in this field
· I know much about market needs and situation.
· I know how to deal with people effectively.

· I know how to convince the listener.

Question No.2 (5)

Write a short paragraph on the topic of your choice, using at least FIVE transitional markers.

ANSWER:

We are living in a third world country .Pakistan is a third world country having a lot of problems .In those days we are facing the problem of terrorism and unemployment. Furthermore we are in a state of war against Taliban in feudal areas. No one knows what will be the future of Pakistan in next few years. But there is a hope still present in our mind. That one day will come when Pakistan should stay in the list of developed countries. To fulfill this dream at first we should have to make our self a good citizen.
In short Pakistan is our home land therefore we should try to make it best to live in.