PDA

View Full Version : Punjab university Jhelum campus before the old campuses 2011-2012

Xpert
03-17-2011, 10:24 PM
It's a short discription that where Punjab university Lahore is having campuses. So now it is going to start it's brand new campus at Jhelum. It will be operating from 2011. So before this the courts(Kachari) was going to transfer at the place. But after that people of Jhelum city protest that they are not going to change the place. So Government of Punjab decided to make that building as Punjab University Lahore sub campus at Jhelum City. It is at G.T.Road. So its between Dina and Jhelum. Let's take a over view of Punjab University Lahore old campuses.

Quadi-i-Azam Campus
(New Campus)
Allama Iqbal Campus
(Old Campus)
Gujranwala Campus
Khanspur Campus

The activities of the University are divided over the Allama Iqbal Campus (Old Campus) located in the middle of the busy city center, and the Quaid-e-Azam Campus (New Campus) that is located about twelve kilometers to the south. Whereas the Allama Iqbal Campus boasts of buildings of great architectural significance, the Quaid-e-Azam Campus is spread over an area of more than 1,700 acres of lush green tract.

Although with the construction of new blocks at the Quaid-e-Azam Campus the academic departments and administrative offices have gradually shifted here, the Allama Iqbal Campus has retained its importance for the various functions of the University.

muhammadtaqi
09-14-2011, 12:11 AM
salam, bhai kya aap bata saktay hain k jhelum main punjab university sey BA private ho sakta hai???
aur please mujhe subjects ki list send kar dain plzzzz
bohat meharbani hoge aapki.

Xpert
09-18-2011, 09:44 PM
I have told you already. Please check there.

muhammadtaqi
09-18-2011, 09:51 PM
gee sir check kar lia, sory mje pata nai tha, 1st time use kar rah hu yh site.

Xpert
09-18-2011, 09:53 PM
Ok its fine. I hope in future you will use this site regularly.

muhammadtaqi
09-18-2011, 09:55 PM
inshAllah!!

Xpert
09-18-2011, 10:18 PM
great. good.