PDA

View Full Version : (Vu) Midterm spring 2011 Result has been announced 08 june 2011

Xpert
06-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Midterm result of Virtual University of Pakistan has been announced. Please check your vulms and check your grads.

rang
06-09-2011, 03:59 AM
Midterm result of Virtual University of Pakistan has been announced. Please check your vulms and check your grads.

see my result photo please.. Y they did this thing??? how can now i get my that paper result?? can any one guide me? i replied the handwritten reply that my mobile was OFF and i didnot cheat at all seriously...!!! so any one knows whats the next step? and if i get zero on ECO, can i sit in final for that paper??? plz reply :smileys51::smileys58::smileys46:
actually how can u even find time to cheat in online paper through mobile. stupid vu rules/// and such slow online system of vu...u will not able to solve paper even if u know all the answers! literally have to wait have a min before next question...

Xpert
06-09-2011, 04:31 AM
you should go to court and send them a legal notice after hiring a lawyer. Then your case will be solve soon.