PDA

View Full Version : mgt602 GDB full solution spring June 2011

Vuhelper
06-10-2011, 11:41 PM
The owner may provide the facility of online shopping by making the website. A website is an
online connection between the company and its customers and can be developed in-house or
outsourced. The decision to go online should be made on a case-by-case basis. The products
should be able to be delivered economically and conveniently. The product has to be interesting
for a large number of people. Online operations have to bring significant cost reductions
compared with brick-and-mortar operations. The company must have the ability to economically
draw customers to its website. Conflict between traditional and online marketing channels can
lead to a hostile, competing position of once partnering companies. By doing this customers can
access the product easily and on economical cost

Vuhelper
06-12-2011, 03:33 AM
Solution:

It's 21st century and world has now become a global village. People are more use to of technology and prefer to buy and get their shopping delivered at their door-steps. I will introduce my products on the internet through E-Commerce. As Lahore is one of the big cities of Pakistan and people are more educated and through with the use of IT, it will be more easy and convenient for my customers to buy my products online. As E-Commerce is emerging new technologies and quicker & easier ways to buy and sell products, it will be my preferred strategy to handle my business problem.