PDA

View Full Version : Write an easy on A Journey By Train

vustudents
06-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Last summer. I decided to spent my summer vacation with my uncle at Karachi, after a good deal of persuasion my father agreed to give we sufficient money for the journey. I had fears that he might reconsider his decision. So the moment he agreed. I packed my clothes and a few text books and went to the station. The train had arrived. I bought a lower class ticket ah run to the platform. A porter was kind enough to push me into a compartment thought a window. The door had been besieged by a crowd of passengers who were pushing each all over platform, after paying the porter. I looked around the compartment. It was full to capacity. some people were standing. Among them for picking a quarrel with everyone who happened to be near him. While we were greeting each other. The train whistled and began to move. Once again I searched the compartment to find a vacant seat. On one bertl, there were only there men. They had piled their luggage on it. Too I asked my friend that if the luggage was removed, we could comfortably sit there. He said that he would not ask them to remove their thing, because they had helped him to enter the compartment. I took out a magazine and tried to read it. But I could not read it. I was tired. My clothes were wet with perspiration. There were four in the compartment but no breath of air reached me. I put my heard out of a window and a great of burning air slapped my face. I withdrew my heard. The prospect of a long uncomfortable journey depressed me. I cursed the time when I had thought of going to Karachi. By now I was desperate and ready to pick a quarrel with the devil himself. I walked up to the berth with only three men on it. Without saying anything. I picked up their suit-cases and thrust them under the seat. What are you doing? One of them shouted. It is not luggage. But by that time I was sitting on that berth. So I replied calmly. You are right, that it not my luggage. I beckoned my friend and he came and set down be side me. The three gentlemen did not ask me another question. The sun had set. And the train had reached Rohri. I opened my tiffin box and invited my friend the three gentlemen to share my sinner. they readily accepted and unpacked their own dinner baskets, too. All of us enjoyed the meal. I was feeling sleepy. So I put my head the back of the berth, and stretched my legs. Before long, I was fast asleep. It was broad daylight when my friend shook me roughly and said that we were reaching Karachi in a minutes.