PDA

View Full Version : Federal Board Admission form for HSSC par-I Supplementary 2014 For Improvement Only

education-2014
08-21-2014, 10:58 PM
Federal Board Admission form for HSSC par-I Supplementary 2014 For Improvement Only

FEDERAL BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE & SECONDARY EDUCATION, H-8/4, ISLAMABAD
ADMISSION FORM
HSSC PART-I SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION – 2014
Previous Roll No. of HSSC-I (Annual – 2014) ______________ Status: (1) Regular (2) Private
Name of Candidate_________________________________________ _ Registration No. (HSSC)_________________
Father’s Name______________________________________________ _
Subjects(s) in which to reappear
# Paper(s) code Name of Paper(s)
ADDRESS __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Name of Institution __________________________________________________ ________________ Code ____________
Proposed Centre __________________________________________________ ___________________ Code ____________
Fee Detail: Bank Challan/Draft/Pay Order No. _______________ Date _____________ Rs./US$ _____________
RATES OF ADMISSION FEE FOR ALL GROUPS Pakistan Abroad
Improvement Fee (upto two papers only) Rs. 1275/- US $ 125/-
Schedule of admission fee FROM UPTO
1. With normal fee ---------- 10-09-2014
2. With double fee 11-09-2014 22-09-2014
(i) Dates are meant to receive the admission form along with requisite fee in the Board office.
(ii) Examination will start from 11-11-2014.
(iii) If Roll No. slip is not received by a candidate seven (7) days prior to the commencement of
the examination, the Board should be contacted for receipt of the same.
(iv)Admission forms of all regular candidates of HSSC-I will be submitted by the
respective institution under covering letter along with requisite fee through Challan
Form / Pay Order / Bank Draft. Institution/Candidate may remit requisite fee in the
nearest Habib bank Limited branch within Pakistan through Challan. Challan form
can be downloaded from FBISE Website Copy of challan slip must
be attached with the admission form/covering letter.
(v) Only the candidate who has passed HSSC-I exam, can avail the facility of appearing
in upto two papers.
(vi)Copy of result card must be enclosed.
Note: No Admission form will be accepted without covering letter of relevant institution.
Sign of Father/Guardian __________________________ Sign of Candidate _______________________
Contact No. of Guardian _________________________