PDA

View Full Version : Warid: 1000 Free Minutes on New Sim Activation 2011

Vuhelper
07-06-2011, 10:20 PM
http://www.purepakistani.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/05/wpid-Regional-header2.jpg

Warid introduces a new low-priced SIM for subscribers in the Multan, Faisalabad and Gujranwala regions.The SIM comes with 1,000 free minutes i.e. 100 free On-Net minutes on the first recharge every month during the first 10 months of SIM activation.
Offer Detail:

SIM Price Rs. 60
Pre-loaded amount Rs. 25
Total Free Minutes awarded 1000 Minutes
Free minutes per month: 100 minutes

FAQ’s:

Will my new Warid Prepaid SIM already have a pre-loaded balance?

Yes, once you purchase your new Warid Prepaid SIM and activate it, it will be pre-loaded with an amount of Rs. 25. This credit balance can only be used for On-Net calls within your respective region

How do I get my free minutes?

On the first monthly recharge of your Warid SIM, you will receive 100 FREE On-Net minutes every month.

What should be the minimum amount of my first monthly recharge to gain my 100 free minutes per month?

You will receive 100 free minutes on the first recharge of any amount, every month for ten months.

Can I use those 100 FREE minutes on any network or anywhere in Pakistan?

No, those 100 free minutes can be used for On-Net calls only.

How will I get 1000 free minutes?

You will get 100 free minutes on the first recharge of every month for ten months, which will be equivalent to 1000 free minutes.

Do I have to subscribe to this offer in any way?

No, you do not have to subscribe to this offer. Just insert a new Warid Prepaid SIM, activate it by dialing 789 and enjoy your free minutes with your monthly recharge.