View more the latest threads:
- CS401 Assignment No: 2 Computer Architecture and Assembly...
- MCM411 - Assignment No. 01 Introduction to Broadcasting...
- ENG201 - Business and Technical English Writing Assignments...
- MGT520 International Business GDB No. 01 Discussion and...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing GDB NO.1 Solution Due date...
- Financial accounting-ii (mgt401) Solution Assignment no.1...
- Advanced Computer Architecture CS501 Solution of Assignment...
- Managerial Economics - Eco404 Assignment No.1 Solution Fall...
- Software Engineering I – CS504 Solution of Assignment No....
- Digital Logic and Design CS302 Solution of Assignment 2...
CS201 Introduction to Programming Assignment No.3 Fall Semester 2013
Assignment No. 03
Semester: Fall 2012
CS201: Introduction to Programming Total Marks: 20
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment. It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
Assignment is copied(partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc)
Note: You have to upload only .cpp file. Assignment in any other format (extension) will not be accepted and will be awarded with zero marks. For example, if you submit code in .doc (Word document) or .txt files, no reward will be given in any case.
The objective of this assignment is to provide hands on experience of:
Objects and Classes
Setter and Getter functions in classes
Constructors and Destructors in classes
Dynamic memory allocation of objects
Code should be properly indented and well commented.
Follow C/C++ rules while writing variable names, function names etc
Use only dev-C++ for this assignment.
Problem Statement: You are required to write a program for storing the information regarding vehicles in objects. The information will consist of the name of vehicle maker company, model, year, and engine capacity.
Create a class named Vehicle which contains company, model, year, and engine capacity as data members.
The program should ask user to enter number of vehicles and create an array of same number of objects dynamically (using new operator).
Create a default constructor to initialize the data members of the class.
Write getters and setters for each class member.
Write a member function getInput() to take input from user for each data member of an object. Use setters in this function to assign user’s input to corresponding data members.
Also write a member function display() which will use getters to display the detail of all the objects as output.
You are required to de-allocate the memory allocated to all the objects in the array, using delete operator.
The message “Object deleted” should be displayed for each object in array when the memory allocated to them is de-allocated.
The sample output is attached with this assignment named Assignment3.gif.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)