View more the latest threads:
- CS201 Introduction to Programming Assignment No. 3 Solution...
- MGT101 Financial Accounting Assignment 2 Solution Spring...
- ISL201 Islamic Studies Assignment No.1 Solution Spring...
- ENG001 Elementary English Assignment No. 2 Solution Spring...
- ENG201 Assignment No.2 Solution Spring Semester 2013
- CS201 Introduction to Programming Assignment No.2 Solution...
- ENG301 Business Communication Assignment No.2 Solution...
- CS101 Introduction to Computing Assignment No.2 Solution...
- ECO402 Microeconomics Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- MTH202 Discrete Mathematics Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
CS101 Introduction to Computing Assignment No.3 Fall 2013
Assignment No. 03
Semester: Fall 2012
Introduction to Computing-CS101
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 08/01/2013
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
You will submit your assignment before or on due date on VU-LMS.
Assignment should be completed by your own efforts it should not be copied from internet, handouts or books.
You should submit your HTML File via assignment interface at VU-LMS.
Assignment sent via Email will not be replied and accepted/graded in any case.
If the submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt, it will not be graded.
You will submit solution only in HTML (.html or .htm) File.
For any query about the assignment, contact
Question: Marks 20
Script should check the fields one by one when you click submit button.
Value of action attribute of form will be
Check 1 (on userid)
Check 2 (on Password)
Check 2 (on User Name)
Check 3 (on Country) (Note: Your country list can contain 5 to 6 countries)
Check 4(on Email)
Check 5 (on Gender Option)
Check 6 (on Form submission)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)