Blur Your Background In Photo Shop Cs5 2012-2013
View more the latest threads:
- Blur Your Picture Background in Photoshop cs5 2012-2013
- Cool Gadgets 2012 - Gadgets July 2012 - Gadgets 2012 -13 -...
- How to On Repeat In Youtube Video
- Google Black Magic
- Pc Tricks - Pc Pranks - Computer Pranks - Fool Your friendx
- Create A Stamp In Photoshop
- Edit Your Video Online : Youtube Video Editor
- How To Order Your Wordpress Pages
- Add contact Form In WordPress
- How to Insert Ads In The wordpress
- First of all open your picture you want edit in photoshop
- Now Click on the Quick mask Mode and or press the short key Q As Shown In The Following Pic
- Now Take The Brush Tool And Color The Places You Don't want to Blur As Shown in the following Picture.
- After you get all the places you dont want to get blurred then again click on the Quick mask mode button and the picture will look like that as in the following Pic.
- Now Go to filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur
- Then chose The Blur option according to your need as shown in the following pictures
- Adjust Your Blur Radius and Pixels And Your Picture Is Ready
Last edited by EL Nino; 08-07-2012 at 09:46 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)