View more random threads:
- MGT101 Financial Accounting gdb Semester "Spring...
- MGT502 Organizational Behaviour GDB no 2 fall 13 January...
- ECO401 - Economics 2nd GDB Solution Semester 2014
- MKT501 Marketing Management GDB No. 1 Solution Ideas Fall...
- MGT502 GDB idea solution Spring 2011
- mgt503 gdb may 2011
- Eco403 GDB No. 1 spring fall october 2011
- Mkt610 GDB No. 2 Fall 20 December 2011 Solution
- MTH202 Discrete Mathematics GDB No. 1 Solution Fall...
- CS402 GDB solution Required
FIN623 Taxation Management GDB No.1 Solution Spring Semester 2013
Last Date: 30 April 2013
Taxation has been playing a vital role irrespective of economic structure ever since the introduction of currency. Taxation has been the main source of revenue for any country in order to run its operation smoothly. To achieve the progression and growth in economy, every country adopts different types of taxes along with their positive and negative aspects.
In Pakistan, The government has adopted different types of taxes including direct taxes, indirect taxes, regressive taxes and progressive taxes based upon different canons of taxation. It is an admitted fact by economists that different types of taxes are suitable for different economic structures. For instance, direct taxes may prove suitable for one economy while the same may result in a failure of other economy. While considering the above stated facts; You are required to comment which type of tax is more suitable in a country like Pakistan, justify your answer along with its potential benefits.
Note: Complete your comments within 100 word
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)