View more the latest threads:
- MGMT 625 Change Management GDB No. 02 Solution Fall 2013
- CS610 - Computer Network GDB No. 01 Discussion Fall 2013
- MGT610 - Business Ethics Graded Discussion Board Due Date:...
- MGT301 - Principles of Marketin (GDB) NO.3 Solution Last...
- ECO401 - Economics 2nd GDB Solution Semester 2014
- MGT111 Introduction to Public Administration Discussion...
- STA301 statistics and probability Online Quiz No. 03 Due...
- HRM627 - Human Resource Development 2nd Gdb Solution fall...
- MGT101 - Financial Accounting 2nd GDB Solution 27 jan 2014
- MGT503 Principles of Management GDB No. 02 Ideal Solution...
ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing GDB No.1 Solution Spring Semester 2013
Graded Discussion Board for Business & Technical English (Eng201) will be given on June 26, 2013. Its closing date will be June 27, 2013.
It has been said by Andy Warhol that In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes. Describe your fifteen minutes.
Read the following instructions carefully before posting your comments:
1. Your comments should not exceed 100-150 words.
2. GDB carries 5% weightage.
3. Relevant and original ideas written in correct English will be highly appreciated.
4. Post your comments on GDB & NOT on the Regular MDB.
5. Comments sent through e-mail or posted on regular MDB will NOT be graded.
6. Comments copied from internet or other sources will be graded poor.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)