What is the angle of refraction here, shown in above fig?
View more random threads:
- MGT613 Production Operations Management Assignment 1 Spring...
- MCM401 assignment no 1 Spring 2011 idea solution
- fin622 assignment solution fall 2010 date
- SOC101 Introduction to Sociology VU Current Assignment No....
- MCM404 Globalization of Media assignment no1 solution...
- ECO402 Microeconomics Assignment No 2 Spring June 2012
- MGT411 Money & Banking VU Assignment No. 3 Spring June...
- MGT503 Principles of Management Assignment No.1 Solution...
- FIN621 Finanacial Statement Analysis assignment no 1idea...
- MCM301 Communication Skills Semester Fall 21 December 2011
Formula is (1/n) (thetta)
Question # 2
A radio transmitting station operating at a frequency of 120MHz has two identical antennas that radiate in phase. Antenna B is 9.00m to the right of A. Consider point P between the antennas and along the line connecting them, a horizontal distance x to the right of antenna A. For what values of x will constructive interference occur at point P?
(Need Second question Answer comment below).
Question # 3
How is it possible to determine the direction of the polarizing axis of a single polarizer?
According to my opinion the vibration is move in one direction by that we can determine the direction of the polarizing axis of a single polarizer.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)