What is the angle of refraction here, shown in above fig?
View more random threads:
- HRM624 VU Current idea solution Assignment No. 2 Fall...
- “Money and Banking (MGT411)” assignment no 2 20/01/2011
- hrm624 full and final solution april 2011
- ECO401 Economics assignment no 1 spring April 2012 solution...
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing vu Assignment...
- Cs101 Assignment mentioned in Lecture 6 spirng 2011
- eco401 assignment no 2 solution fall 2010 7/01/2011
- Mgt510 Total Quality Management Assignment No. 1 Fall 14...
- MGT502 Organizational Behaviour assignment no 2 fall 24...
- ENG301 assignment no 3 solution 4 Jan fall 2011
Formula is (1/n) (thetta)
Question # 2
A radio transmitting station operating at a frequency of 120MHz has two identical antennas that radiate in phase. Antenna B is 9.00m to the right of A. Consider point P between the antennas and along the line connecting them, a horizontal distance x to the right of antenna A. For what values of x will constructive interference occur at point P?
(Need Second question Answer comment below).
Question # 3
How is it possible to determine the direction of the polarizing axis of a single polarizer?
According to my opinion the vibration is move in one direction by that we can determine the direction of the polarizing axis of a single polarizer.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)