What is the angle of refraction here, shown in above fig?
View more the latest threads:
- MGT602 Assignment no.2 Spring 2013 Solution (Due Date...
- STA630 Assignment no.2 Spring 2013 Due Date 25-6-2013
- ACC501 Assignment no.2 Spring 2013 Solution
- MGT601 SME Management Assignment No. 2 Solution Spring...
- CS507 Assignment no.3 Spring 2013 Solution
- MGT501 Human Resource Management Assignment No. 2 Solution...
- MGMT625 Change Management Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- MKT501 Marketing Management Assignment No. 2 Solution...
- role and personality theory by Getzelz and Gauba
- CS605 Software Engineering-II Assignment No.2 Solution...
Formula is (1/n) (thetta)
Question # 2
A radio transmitting station operating at a frequency of 120MHz has two identical antennas that radiate in phase. Antenna B is 9.00m to the right of A. Consider point P between the antennas and along the line connecting them, a horizontal distance x to the right of antenna A. For what values of x will constructive interference occur at point P?
(Need Second question Answer comment below).
Question # 3
How is it possible to determine the direction of the polarizing axis of a single polarizer?
According to my opinion the vibration is move in one direction by that we can determine the direction of the polarizing axis of a single polarizer.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)