Assignment No. 03
View more random threads:
- Assignment No. 02 SEMESTER FALL 2011 CS607- Artificial...
- CS402 Theory of Automata Assignment No 2 fall 11 November...
- CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms Assignment No .4 Solution...
- CS609 System Programming Assignment No.1 Solution Spring...
- cs101 assignment no 2 full solution april 2011
- cs304 assignment no 2 fall 2011 solution required
- MCM511 Theories of Communication Assignment No. 1 Solution...
- CS609 System Programming Assignment No 2 idea solution...
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Assignment No.4 Solution...
- CS504 Software Engineering-1 assignment no 5 fall January...
Semester: Spring 2012
CS201: Introduction to Programming
Problem Statement: Calculating customer’s bill using classes
You are required to write a program for calculating the bill of a customer according to the amount spent on shopping. A customer will be an object of a class. Each object has a name, customer ID and amount spent on shopping, as its data members. You will calculate the total bill by adding tax in the spending and subtracting discount offered according to spending.
You are required to create a class named Customer.
It will have name, customer-ID and spending as its private data members.
You have to make two constructors for this class, i.e. default constructor and parameterized constructor.
Default constructor will initialize the name with “No name”, customer-id with “0” and spending with “0”;
Parameterized constructor will take three arguments i.e. name, customer-id and spending.
Create getter and setter functions for each data member of the class.
A friend function will calculate the total bill for each object of class Customer, passed to it as argument.
If total spending is less than 5000, then tax added on total spending is 5% and discount is 1%. If spending is more than 5000 and less than 10,000 then 10% tax and discount is 2% and if spending is more than 10,000 then 15% tax and 3% discount is applicable.
Remember that all this calculation will be done inside friend function.
In the main() function, create three customer type objects by using new operator. Initialize first object with default constructor, second with parameterized and take input from user for third object (use setter functions to set third object’s values taken from the user).
Calculate total bill for all three objects by passing them to friend function and then display the result of calculation as shown in example output.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)