View more random threads:
- cs403 assignment no 1 spring fall 25 october 2011
- cs601 assignment no 1 April 2012 Due date 19 April 2012
- data communication 2 assignment solution fall 2010
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment No.3 Solution...
- CS506 Assignment No 5 Solution requires January 2012
- CS604-Operating Systems Assignment No. 5 Fall 2013 Due Date...
- CS201 assignment no 4 solution fall 2010 on 20/01/2011
- CS602 Assignment No. 1 Fall spring october 2011
- CS408 Human computer Interaction assignment no 1 fall April...
CS614 Data Warehousing Assignment No.4 Fall Semester 2013 Due Date 23-1-2013
Assignment No. 04
Semester Fall 2012
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 23/01/2013
To learn and understand the physical implementation of “Multi Fact Table Star Schema”.
14. Process of Dimensional Modeling
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting the assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (get zero marks) if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open.
o The submitted assignment is in the format other than MS Access Database (.mdb or accdb).
o The assignment is copied from other student or from internet.
For any query about the assignment, contact at email@example.com
Q: Physically design the given “Star Schema” in MS Access?
(Star Schema is given on the next page)
• SQL Queries are not required.
• Use appropriate data types for the table attributes.
• Primary-Foreign key Constraints (Referential Integrity) must be implemented.
• Enter raw data in the tables. Each table should have 2 rows.
• There should not be any “null value” in any table.
• Only MS Access Database files will be accepted.
• Do not send the archived file (.zip/.rar etc).
“Try to upload the assignment before BONUS day”
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)