View more random threads:
- CS302- Digital Logic Design Assignment 3 solution fall 2010
- CS504 Software Engineering Assignment No.2 Fall Semester...
- help me.i am new here
- CS504 - Software Engineering Discuss about 4th Assignment...
- cs408 Human Computer Interaction assignment no 1 spring...
- CS504 Software Engineering-1 assignment no 5 fall January...
- CS605 Software Engineering-II Assignment No.2 Solution Fall...
- CS604 Operating System Assignment No. 2 Semester Fall 2012
- Assignment No. 04 SEMESTER FALL 2010 CS614- Data...
- CS302 Digital Logic Design Assignment No.3 Solution Spring...
CS614 Data Warehousing Assignment No.4 Fall Semester 2013 Due Date 23-1-2013
Assignment No. 04
Semester Fall 2012
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 23/01/2013
To learn and understand the physical implementation of “Multi Fact Table Star Schema”.
14. Process of Dimensional Modeling
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting the assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (get zero marks) if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open.
o The submitted assignment is in the format other than MS Access Database (.mdb or accdb).
o The assignment is copied from other student or from internet.
For any query about the assignment, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Physically design the given “Star Schema” in MS Access?
(Star Schema is given on the next page)
• SQL Queries are not required.
• Use appropriate data types for the table attributes.
• Primary-Foreign key Constraints (Referential Integrity) must be implemented.
• Enter raw data in the tables. Each table should have 2 rows.
• There should not be any “null value” in any table.
• Only MS Access Database files will be accepted.
• Do not send the archived file (.zip/.rar etc).
“Try to upload the assignment before BONUS day”
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)