View more random threads:
- cs101 Introduction to Computing Assignment No. 4 Semester...
- CS302 Assignment No1 idea Solution & Discussion Due Date:...
- MCM301 Communication Skills Assignment No.1 Semester Fall...
- CS 610 Computer Networks Assignment No. 1 Fall 25 October...
- cs403 assignment 2015
- CS606 Compiler Construction Assignment 1 idea solution...
- CS504 Software Engineering - I Assignment No 4 Spring 2012...
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment N0 04 idea...
- CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language...
CS610 Computer Network Assignment No.1 Solution Spring Semester 2013
Assignment No. 01
Semester: Spring 2013
Computer Network- CS610
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 29/04/2013
Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the Virtual University for
Your assignment must be in .doc or .docx format. (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, Zip, rar,
bmp etc will not be accepted)
No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question No. 1 [10 Marks]
Given are the 5 data units of 7 bits each, you have to find the value of parity bit (Both odd and even) for
each data unit:
Data Unit Even Parity bit Odd Parity bit
Question No. 2 [10 Marks]
Let us consider a point to point network having 9 computers. Answer the following questions with
a) How many connections/links will be needed in order to connect these computers with each other in
this point to point network?
b) How many new connections/links will be needed in order to add a new machine in this network?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)