View more random threads:
- CS201 assignment no 4 solution fall 2010 on 20/01/2011
- MTH601 Operations Research Assignment No. 2 Fall Semester...
- CS601- Data Communication Assignment No. 02 SEMESTER Fall ...
- MGT 301 Principles of Marketing Assignment No 1 Fall...
- Assignment No. 04 IT430 E-Commerce Due Date:24/01/201
- cs504 first assignment solution fall 2010
- final term paper
- CS601 Data Communication Assignment No.1 Solution Spring...
- cs 615 Software Project Management Assignment # 01 Spring...
- cs402 theory of automata Assignment No.5 idea solution...
CS610 Computer Network Assignment No.1 Solution Spring Semester 2013
Assignment No. 01
Semester: Spring 2013
Computer Network- CS610
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 29/04/2013
Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the Virtual University for
Your assignment must be in .doc or .docx format. (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, Zip, rar,
bmp etc will not be accepted)
No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question No. 1 [10 Marks]
Given are the 5 data units of 7 bits each, you have to find the value of parity bit (Both odd and even) for
each data unit:
Data Unit Even Parity bit Odd Parity bit
Question No. 2 [10 Marks]
Let us consider a point to point network having 9 computers. Answer the following questions with
a) How many connections/links will be needed in order to connect these computers with each other in
this point to point network?
b) How many new connections/links will be needed in order to add a new machine in this network?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)