Effective Measure a compny to gather information of all the user on internet to assist publisher, advertiser , ad agencies , ad networks and researches. Released First time Ever the use and the insight of the social networking websites in Pakistan.
View more the latest threads:
- PK-71 Bannu Imam wins election 21st May 2013
- CNG Ban for 1000 CC and above vehicles 21st May 2013
- PTI Cheif Imran Khan to leave hospital tomorrow 21st May...
- Punjab Assembly session has been convened on 29th May 2013
- Prime Minister approves establishment FATA University May...
- 51 dead as massive tornado roars through US suburb May 2013
- 19 to 21 hours loadshedding Caretaker Prime Minister...
- Electricity loadshedding 16-20 Hours in Pakistan 20th May...
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards May 2013
- Champions Trophy Cricket Matches Schedule 2013
The Report Form Effective Messure consist of the sentiments for socail newtworking websites , Uages of the sites and the engagment of social ntewroking websites and the advertisng boosts avialable on social networking sites For Pakistani Audience..
The Report says that Facebook ,Google + and the youtube is the most use used and the most favourite sites among Pakistani internet users . Facebook is on the first with 53% popularity. Second Place Is Grabed By Youtube with 25% Popularity .Anf At The laste Google + Got 14% Percent Popularity From Pakistani Internet users.
And On Other Side the report said that the Pinterest ,Tumblr and LinkedIn are the least used Social Sites In Pakistan
The Report said that 38% people of Pakistan Login Facebook almost every day , While another 15% use facebook atleast once a week.Youtube showed similar but decreased engagement followed by Google +.
In this report a point come in front of us that almost 71% of Pakisatni Internet Users never Click ads on social Networking sites which develop huge potentiol for CTR growth in locale market if intresting and useful products are Marketed Online.
Effective Measure Regional Managing Director – Middle East Africa (MEA), Brendon Ogilvy,
While Givng and commenting on this report said that
Pakistan has emerged as a hotbed of social media activity in the region, with many forming communities bound by common interests to exchange ideas and enhance interaction.
By sharing our exclusive and latest insight on Pakistan’s social networking community, we hope to show the potential of social media as an effective way for advertisers to reach out to brand advocates.”
Following are some Screen of Insights Of Local Use From Pakistan On socail Sites
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)