View more the latest threads:
- ICC Champions Trophy today Second Semi Final India Vs Sri...
- Shab e Barat In Pakistan Monday on 24th June 2013
- Pakistan Major City Weather Temperature Report 19th June...
- Today Lahore Weather Temperature 19th June 2013
- PTI Chairman Imran Khan takes oath as MNA 19th June 2013
- Mardan Blast Three killed several injured 18th June 2013
- Punjab budget Metro bus service started in Rawalpindi...
- Punjab Govt Declare More Danish Schools and provide solar...
- Punjab Govt announce Rs four billion reserved for Laptop...
- On last Saturday a family went to sozo park Lahore June 2013
The apple Vs Samsung war was going on in the courts and the whole world was watching and waitng for this day that what its going to be happens so the judgement day come and the judge gave the case in the favour of Samsung.
The Judge Ordered the apple Company that now the company have to put out the advertisments in news paper and magiznes stating that "Samsung Didint Copy Ipad". Additionly apple has also to post a notice on a webiste for at least six months.
Apple has filed an appeal to the UK court. However, it’s unlikely to have any success since the same judge will be hearing it. Mind you, this is the judge who previously stated that Samsung tablets aren’t “as cool” as the iPad and that they do not have the “same understated and extreme simplicity which is possessed by the Apple design.”
the legal battle between samsung and apple still going on in the court,where the appeal has filed against Galaxy tab 10.1 which is still not solved.it’s going to be extremely interesting to see how the case will turn out and whether Apple will indeed have to post ads which will undoubtedly cripple their ego a bit.
Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)