Kafi essay writing ho rahi hai...
View more the latest threads:
- NTS Test for assistant director paper with 5 essay on the...
- Essay writing competition online in Asia 2014 for students...
- Write a story All the glitter is not gold 2014
- Effectiveness of Education Financing for FY 2013-14
- Essay writing compition by Government of Punjab Why water...
- How to Write a Descriptive Essay Online
- Write an essay on Paris recipies 2012-13
- Essay writing competition in Pakistan 2012
- Write an essay on why I love Pakistan (The ideology of ...Write an essay on why I love Pakistan (The ideology of Pakistan, The Pakistan movement)Outline:
2. Patriotism a natural passion
3. Ideology of Pakistan is the cause of my love
4. What is ideology
5. The Pakistan Movement
6. Reasons behind the creation of Pakistan
7. Our responsibilities Everybody loves his country because patriotism is a natural passion. We like the earth where we are born. We like it because it feeds our bodies, illuminates our minds and saves our souls. Here we live among our near and dear ones who share our pains and pleasures. We feelís sense of security, closeness and companionship. Everything that it possesses belongs to us. Its beautiful valleys, high mountains, surging rivers and its values, customs and traditions all are dear to us. But my love for my country is not only because of these earthly and material things. I do love the scenic beauty of my country. But outer beauty is just superficial and temporary. It can attract permanently only when it has also some great ideal hidden in it. My country has this ideal which we call the ideology of Pakistan. And my love for my country is due to my love for its ideology. Ideology is a set of ideas, beliefs and doctrines that the people of a country want to follow in every field of life. As ours is a Muslim country, our ideology can be nothing but Islam. Pakistan movement was started in the name of Islam. Before the partition, the Muslim of the subcontinent were leading a miserable life in India. The English were their political rulers while the Hindus were their social and economic rulers. They had been living with the Hindus for many centuries. But the two nations had nothing common between them. Their religions, customs, traditions, cultures and languages all were different. They neither intermarried nor interdined. The friend of the one was the foe of the other. The English rulers always sided with the Hindus. After 1857 it was crystal clear that the Muslims would never be able to lead their lives according to the teachings of Islam if they continued living with the Hindus. Keeping all this in view, the Muslim of the subcontinent decided to launch a movement for a separate homeland. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, Allama Iqbal, Quaid-e-Azam and many other Muslim leaders provided them the most sincere and dynamic leadership. At last, by the collective efforts of the Muslim of India, Pakistan emerged on the map of the world on the 14th of August, 1947 as the largest Muslims country of the world. Now when we have achieved a separate homeland, it is our duty to preserve its independence, integrity and solidarity. This we can do only by preserving its ideology which is hidden in the teachings of Islam. Let Islam be the be all of our lives.
Kafi essay writing ho rahi hai...
Allah Help those Who help them Selves
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)