1- What is the least conductor among the followings:
View more the latest threads:
- University of Sargodha Invitation Of Application For...
- Karachi University Prime Minister's Tuition Fee...
- King Edward Medical University M.Phil Entry Test Program...
- The Islamia University Bahawalpur B.COM Part I And Part II...
- Karachi University PharmD Admissions Schedule 2013
- Karachi university 2013 Annual Convocation
- Job In Peshawar ICMS 3D Animator and Video Editor
- Download Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme Form
- University of Karachi Job In System Administration
- vacancy Notice For Timergara Lower Dir Medecins Sans...
A)Copper B) Iron C) Aluminum D) Wood
2- Which country has the longest coastal line?
3- Which country produces wool on the largest scale in the world?
4- Which city has the SAARC H.Q?
5- Who forwarded the Lahore(Pakistan) Resolution?
6- The deficiency of Vitamin C causes the disease of:
11- Plants exhale at night:
A)Oxygen B) Nitrogen C) Hydrogen D) Carbon Dioxide
12- Which Mughal Emperor built the Attock fort?
13- East India Company came to India in the reign of:
A)Shah Jahan B) Jahangir C) Aurangzeb D) Babar
14- Historical name of Iraq was?
15- The 2nd Panipat Battle was fought between?
16- The largest Muslim country according to area is?
17- The longest river in the world is?
18- Which one among the followings is a Peninsula:
A) Iran B) Egypt C) Saudi Arabia
19- Zakat can be spent on:
A) Travelers B) Slaves C) Masakin D)All of these
20- Zakat is exempted on:
A)Sheep grazing fed free in pastures B) Fruits C) Vegetables D) All of
22- The music of Pakistan National Anthem was composed by?
23- What is a cash crop?
27- The length of Khyber pass is?
28- Who was known as the Man of Destiny?
29- Velocity of Sound in air is?
30- Statue of Liberty was gifted to America by?
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)