Dahi Chana Chat
View more the latest threads:
- Keema Bread recipe in urdu february 2013
- Chicken Banu Kebab Recipe February 2013
- Tangri Kebab Recipe In Urdu February 2013
- Peshawari kebabs full recipe February 2013
- Russian Salad Recipe In Urdu February 2013
- Fish Wrapped In Banana Leaves Aftar Recipes 2012-13 Special...
- Chicken Pealla Aftar Recipes 2012-13 Special Ramzan
- Beef With Chillies Aftar Recipes 2012-13 Special Ramzan
- Chicken Pasta Marinara Sauce Aftar Recipes 2012-13 Special...
- Chicken Tempura Aftar Recipes 2012-13 Special Ramzan
- Ramzan Recipes
- Ramza Iftar Recipes
- Ramzan kay Pakwan 2012
- Ramzan Pakwan 2012
- Ramzan Ki Recipes
- Ramzan Sehir Recipes
- Dahi chana Chat
- Specail Chana Chat
- Chana Chat
- Ramzan Chana Chat
Dahi Chana Chat Recipe By Rida Aftab (English)
Time : 20 minutes
For : 2-4 People
Boiled chickpeas ½ kg
Yogurt ½ kg
Boiled potatoes 2
Whole red chilies 6
Boondi Soaked 1 cup
Tamarind pulp ½ cup
Whole coriander 1 tsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Carom seeds 1 tsp
Green chili paste 1 tbsp
Roasted cumin 2 tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Onion as required
Tomato as required
Green chilies as required
Coriander leaves as required
Mint leaves as required
Dahi Chana Chat Recipe Method
Beat ½ kg yogurt with 2 tsp roasted cumin, 1 tbsp green chili paste and ½ tsp salt.
In a serving bowl spread ½ kg boiled chickpeas, top with beaten yogurt.
Now top with soaked Boondi and 2 boiled potatoes cut into cubes.
Now spread ½ cup tamarind pulp, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves on top.
Dry roast together 6 button red chilies, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp coriander seeds and 1 tsp carom seeds. Grind finely and sprinkle on top of chaat.
Last edited by saadhassaninvincible; 06-30-2012 at 10:51 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)