View more the latest threads:
- Ras Malai Recipe In Urdu language May 2013
- Strawberry Milkshake Recipe In Urdu May 2013
- Falooda recipes in Urdu Language May 2013
- Keema Bread recipe in urdu february 2013
- Chicken Banu Kebab Recipe February 2013
- Tangri Kebab Recipe In Urdu February 2013
- Peshawari kebabs full recipe February 2013
- Russian Salad Recipe In Urdu February 2013
- Fish Wrapped In Banana Leaves Aftar Recipes 2012-13 Special...
- Chicken Pealla Aftar Recipes 2012-13 Special Ramzan
Ramadan gives us very special taste that we may not enjoy all over the year which are Holy 11 months. So we are now having this opportunity to avail this special Holy Month Ramadan-ul-Mubarak 2012. Let's see what Muslims who live in Asia and are abroad in Different American, European countries are do most of the time in Ramadan 2012.
People who are having different kind of diets let's see what kind of categories they are having in Ramadan-ul-Mubarak 2012.
- Ramzan Kay Pakwan
- Ramzan Kay Pakwan 2012
- Ramzan Recipes
- Ramzan Recipes 2012
- Ramzan Iftar Recipes 2012
- Iftar Recipes 2012
- Iftar Pakwan 2012
- Ramzan 2012
- Ramzan food 2012
- Iftar Food
Masala TV recipe of Chicken Pakora by Shireen Anwar from Masala Mornings. This mouth-watering "Main Course" recipe for Chicken Pakora can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Chicken 1 kg 16 pieces
- Cumin roasted and crushed ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Khatai powder 1 tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Ingredients for batter
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Crushed red pepper ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 2 chopped
Boil chicken in 1 cup water till tender and dry, rub chicken with cumin, salt, chili powder, khatai powder and keep aside
Method for batter
Mix all together in a bowl, beat well until thick batter, dip chicken pieces in prepared batter, deep fry till light golden, serve sprinkled with chat masala.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)