View more random threads:
- Ramzan Recipes 2012 - Magic Rolls - Ramzan Kay Pakwan 2012...
- Ramzan Recipes 2012 - Beef Nihari - Ramzan Kay Pakwan 2012...
- Chicken with Peanut Aftar Recipes 2012-13 Special Ramzan
- Ramzan Recipes 2012 - Chicken shashlik - Ramzan Kay Pakwan...
- Ramzan Recipes 2012 - Lachay Dar Doodh Paratha - Ramzan Kay...
- Ramzan Recipes 2012 - Acahri hara Qeema - Ramzan Kay Pakwan...
- Ramzan Recipes 2012 - Tandori Club Sandwich - Ramzan Kay...
- Ramzan Recipes 2012 -Chicken Paties - Ramzan Kay Pakwan...
- Chicken and Potato Kebab Aftar Recipes 2012-13 Special...
- Ramzan Recipes 2012 - Fruit Salad - Ramzan Kay Pakwan 2012...
Ramadan gives us very special taste that we may not enjoy all over the year which are Holy 11 months. So we are now having this opportunity to avail this special Holy Month Ramadan-ul-Mubarak 2012. Let's see what Muslims who live in Asia and are abroad in Different American, European countries are do most of the time in Ramadan 2012.
People who are having different kind of diets let's see what kind of categories they are having in Ramadan-ul-Mubarak 2012.
- Ramzan Kay Pakwan
- Ramzan Kay Pakwan 2012
- Ramzan Recipes
- Ramzan Recipes 2012
- Ramzan Iftar Recipes 2012
- Iftar Recipes 2012
- Iftar Pakwan 2012
- Ramzan 2012
- Ramzan food 2012
- Iftar Food
Masala TV recipe of Chicken Pakora by Shireen Anwar from Masala Mornings. This mouth-watering "Main Course" recipe for Chicken Pakora can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Chicken 1 kg 16 pieces
- Cumin roasted and crushed ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Khatai powder 1 tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Ingredients for batter
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Crushed red pepper ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 2 chopped
Boil chicken in 1 cup water till tender and dry, rub chicken with cumin, salt, chili powder, khatai powder and keep aside
Method for batter
Mix all together in a bowl, beat well until thick batter, dip chicken pieces in prepared batter, deep fry till light golden, serve sprinkled with chat masala.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)