Sponsored Links

Thread: Write an essay on When I Was A child

98 Write an essay on When I Was A child

Sponsored Links1

The good old days of my childhood have long passed. The boyhood has come and gone. I am now a young man. The childhood was a period of bliss. The memory of those happy days is still fresh on my mind. I recollect it when I feel the burden of life. The memory of those days makes me forget my present at least for some time. I was born in a middle-class family. My father was a medical practitioner. We lived comfortably within has income. We had a small decent house to live in. I spent all of my childhood in this house . I played and ran about the house, and I loved it . I do not remember much of my early childhood except that I was greatly loved by my father and mother. I was seldom alone when awake. One of my parents was always by my side to amuse me. Uttering strange sounds and playing different tricks. My father took me along with him, for a walk, every morning and evening . I was the first-born and received their full care and attention. When I was five, I was sent to a primary school. My parents had already taught me how to pronounce letters and write them. I paid full attention to my lessons, and teacher praised me. He was kind to those who learnt their lessons but harsh to those who forgot it . I attended the school regularly. I enjoyed going to school. It was a pleasant and happy time. Alas ! passed so quickly. In the evening I played with the children of my age. The games we played were mostly indoors. We never dared leave our houses and playing had warned me against two things: going far from the house and playing with dirty boys. I admit that I could not always abide by their advice. When I grew a little older. Now and then I went away from my house along with other boys and was taken to task by my parents on return. But I got used to those mild rebukes and did not care for them. Indeed, childhood was a good time. I had no worry, and led a carefree life. I got what I needed. My parents were ready to fulfil my desires. I now realize that, sometimes, they went beyond their means to buy things for me. Their chief concern was to make me happy. It was the golden period of my life that will never come back.

Sponsored Links
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information