Sponsored Links

Thread: Write an easy on The Film I Liked Most

31 Write an easy on The Film I Liked Most

Sponsored Links1

I have seen quite a number of films. Some of them were good, some bad, some of them were so dull that I have forgotten even their names. Once I happened to see a film named Reclamation. It was not a popular film in fact, very few people went to see it. There was none of the popular stars in it. It had no grand sets, no hot music, no romance. But I found it to be a superb picture. It was a memorable experience for me. I still remember almost every detail of it. It was a serious picture with an extraordinary theme. It was the story of an ordinary, poor young man. He was not handsome or adventurous like the conventional film heroes. He was the son of a poor worker. He desired to lead a comfortable and useful life. But son he found out to succeed was not an easy thing. Only the rich and the privlleged could have what they desired. His father was not rich or influential. Every door was closed to him. Still he struggled on resolutely and steadly. But he did not succeed. He discovered that everything he had prized-honesty, virtue, sincerity-was useless Gardually , he lost faiths in these things. He becomes cynical. Then he decided to fight the world with the weapons he saw other people using-deceit, cruelty, selfishness. He succeeded. He becomes a wealthy man. But he was not happy. Throughout the years he had been pursuing success, he had no time to think about it. Now , that he could buy anything he wanted, he found time to think of himself. But none loved him. He could not trust anyone. He remembered all the injustice he had done to so many people. He could not sleep. His conscience troubled him. After a long and hard struggle, he gave up his wealth and found his peace. The actors did justice to their parts. The man who played the main role, lived up to the difficult assignment. His expression, his gestures and his voice all admirably suited his part. The background music was the works of a great mind. It vividly brought out the conflict in the hero, s mind.

Sponsored Links
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information