Sponsored Links

Thread: Write an easy on My Favourite Book

Cool Write an easy on My Favourite Book

Sponsored Links1

The book I like most is Silas marner . it is a short novel written by George Eliot. It is a very interesting novel with a simple but powerful story. The story is told in an excellent manner. I found it absorbing and fascinating. I have read quite a number of good novels but somehow Silas Marner has impressed me as on other look of fiction has done. It is the story of poor linen-weaver, he was a pious and simple toung man and lived in lantern yard. He lived by honest hard work and performed his religious duties with great devotion. People respected him. He had a close friend William Dane. he was engaged to a girl named Sarah. He was happy and contented, for he had all he needed. But his happiness was short-lived. His friend Dane fell in love whit Sarah. He accused Marner of their. People in those days believed that by drawing.lts they could find out the theft. They drew lost. Unfortunately, Marner was found to have stolen the money. In fast, he had not stolen anything. It was Dane who had cunningly involved him this case. Silas Marner was very angry and shocked. He had believed in a just god. now he thought that god was not just. In his grief. He left lantern yard. He want to a village. Raveloe. And settled there. There he worked hard at his loom. In fifteen years he hoarded a lot of gold coins. He did not like to mix with people. He hated his fellow beings, because William Dane had betrayed him. He had banished love, friendship and kindness form his heart to live for. His heart was broken. A few days after this. He found a golden-haired little girl. Marner,s heart went out in sympathy and love to that girl. No one claimed her, so Marner adopted her. Marner named her Eppie after his dead sister. This girl changed the whole life of marner. He became a loving, kind and generous man. He brought her up affectionately and tenderly. Now he had a purpose in life. It was Eppie,s welfare. His belief in man and god was re-established. When eppie became a young women, squire Godfrey, EPPIE,S real father, acknowledged her as his daughter. He wished to take her to his home. But eppie had, by now, she refused to go to the home of the her real father who had not acknowledged her all these years. Marner felt very happy and proud. His love and kindness were repaid. Eppie was married to a young man. Aaron who promised to live whit marner.

Sponsored Links
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information