In Bold Letters it is the answer of the mcq's
View more random threads:
- mgt101 fall 2010 recent quiz solved
- CS302 Quiz No. 4 19 January 2012
- MTH501 Linear Algebra Mid Term Examination solve 2011
- MGT602 MCQ Help fall 2010
- MGT411 Financial Accounting II solved mcqs Fall 2010
- MGT402 (solved) mcq's for midterm fall 2010
- cs610 computer network solved quiz of 2012 on 3rd January
- mcm301 latest quiz fall 2010 29/12/2010
- Fin622 quiz databank solved mcqs for final term paper 2011
- MGT402- Cost & Management Accounting solved mcq's by...
download the file
.........technique was initially developed for manufacturing processes in the 1920’s by Walter Shewart.
When more than one users interpret the same requirement in different ways then we can say that the requirement is:
If we plot a graph between defects reported, and defects fixed then:
Difference between defects reported and fixed will show the defects yet to be fixed
Control charts are of following two types:
Moving range control charts and Individual control charts
For a software the total number of requirements are equal to ________
Functional requirements + non functional requirements
Quality can be measured if we measure the _____ of the product.
Identify the TRUE statement:
Same process metrics may vary from project to project
In context of moving range and individual control charts, LNPL stands for:
Lower Natural Process Limit
Identify the most appropriate statement:
The quality of the software specification is of extreme importance.
_______ is the measure of how many defects are removed by the quality assurance processes before the product is shipped for operation.
Defect removal efficiency
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)