Assalaam O Alaikum Sir Fareed. kindly help me in solving this question .
View more random threads:
- MGT503 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Helping Material 26 July...
- Apply For Non Fake College Degrees from Accredited Online...
- Distance BCA from IGNOU is good enough ?
- Study Tips for Midterms & Finals 2011
- What is fee structure and eligibility of Law from delhi...
- eligible for CLAT with a passing certificate in a...
- CBSE International school in Whitefield area of Bangalore:
- Prabhav Joshi IAS Topper Rank 23 UPSC CSE
- Dietitian course by distance learning?
- Eligibility for IAS Exam 2016
(a)Compute Mean, Median and Mode from the following data.
No. of students 1 2 3 5 6
f 15 10 5 15 5
A paint retailer has had numerous complaints from customers about under-filled paint cans. As a result retailer started to inspect the incoming shipments. A recent shipment contained 2,440 gallon-size cans. The retailer sampled 50 cans and weighted each on a scale capable of measuring weight up to four decimal places and properly filled cans weight 10 pounds.
Now for this problem
1. Describe a population
2. Describe a variable of interest
3. Describe the data type of variable
4. Describe a sample
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)