What is WACC? (3 Marks)
View more random threads:
- ECO401 Economics Quiz 01 Solution Ideas Fall 2014 Last Date...
- Solved MGT502 Mcq's Helping Material 9 August 2010
- MGT603 Current Quiz
- MGT602 Mid Term Paper Spring 2010
- NOTES for posting in study section
- MGT503 Principles of Management Quiz No.1 31st October 2012
- IT430 - E-Commerce Quiz No.3 Aug 02,2010 Solved
- STA301 - Statistics and Probability 11th April, 2011 At...
- STA630 Research Methods Quiz May 2010
- ECO401 Paper 26 May 2010
What re the primary shortcoming of the Payback Period (3 Marks)
Difference between Temporary Currents assets and permanent Current assets
One is about market value and book value (5 marks)
In one find the NPV of given data which I don’t remember (5 marks)
(i) Calculate the Payback Period for each project.
(ii) Calculate the Net Present Value (NPV) of each project.
10 Marks Question
For example, the terms of 2/10, net 30 may be quoted for a certain customer.
– This means that the customer has 30 days from invoice date to pay the full
– If payment is made within 10 days, a 2% discount can be taken
• A buyer places an order for $1,000 under the terms 2/10, net 60. He has the option of
– paying $1,000 x (1 - .02) = $980 in 10 days, or
– paying the full $1,000 in 60 days.
• In general, the credit terms are interpreted as:
(take this discount off the invoice price)/(if you pay in this many days ), (else pay the
full amount in this many days)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)