What is WACC? (3 Marks)
View more random threads:
- MGT502 - Organizational Behaviour quiz announcement on 27...
- Sta 301 quiz 27th october, 2010
- CS601 - Data Communication quiz 30 june spring 2011
- HRM628 Midterm Paper 2010
- MGMT628 Midterm Paper 2010
- FIN622 Current Quiz 5 26 July 2010
- FIN622 MCQ's Solved 15 July 2010
- CS402 Online Quiz no 1 fall 2010 November
- MGT402 Current Quizzes Material (100 Mcq's)
- Mgt101 Online Quiz No. 1 November, Fall 2010
What re the primary shortcoming of the Payback Period (3 Marks)
Difference between Temporary Currents assets and permanent Current assets
One is about market value and book value (5 marks)
In one find the NPV of given data which I don’t remember (5 marks)
(i) Calculate the Payback Period for each project.
(ii) Calculate the Net Present Value (NPV) of each project.
10 Marks Question
For example, the terms of 2/10, net 30 may be quoted for a certain customer.
– This means that the customer has 30 days from invoice date to pay the full
– If payment is made within 10 days, a 2% discount can be taken
• A buyer places an order for $1,000 under the terms 2/10, net 60. He has the option of
– paying $1,000 x (1 - .02) = $980 in 10 days, or
– paying the full $1,000 in 60 days.
• In general, the credit terms are interpreted as:
(take this discount off the invoice price)/(if you pay in this many days ), (else pay the
full amount in this many days)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)