What is WACC? (3 Marks)
View more random threads:
- CS604 Mid Term Paper June 2010
- Check Online MTH202 Discrete Mathematics Quiz No.1...
- FIN630 - Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management Solved...
- FIN621 Online Quiz June 2010
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Quiz 02 Fall 2014 11...
- MGT603 Current Quiz
- CS302 Paper Mid May 2010
- cs403 Online quiz fall 2010
- ENG101 Quiz No 2 English Comprehension, Spring 2014 June...
- MGT301 Quiz June 2010
What re the primary shortcoming of the Payback Period (3 Marks)
Difference between Temporary Currents assets and permanent Current assets
One is about market value and book value (5 marks)
In one find the NPV of given data which I don’t remember (5 marks)
(i) Calculate the Payback Period for each project.
(ii) Calculate the Net Present Value (NPV) of each project.
10 Marks Question
For example, the terms of 2/10, net 30 may be quoted for a certain customer.
– This means that the customer has 30 days from invoice date to pay the full
– If payment is made within 10 days, a 2% discount can be taken
• A buyer places an order for $1,000 under the terms 2/10, net 60. He has the option of
– paying $1,000 x (1 - .02) = $980 in 10 days, or
– paying the full $1,000 in 60 days.
• In general, the credit terms are interpreted as:
(take this discount off the invoice price)/(if you pay in this many days ), (else pay the
full amount in this many days)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)