What is WACC? (3 Marks)
View more random threads:
- MGMT625 Midterm Paper June 2010
- CS607 - Artificial Intelligence Quiz No. 03 Solution and...
- CS601 Data Communication Online Quiz No.4 Solution Fall...
- MGT402 - Cost & Management Accounting
- HRM624 Solved MCQ's 26 July 2010
- ECO401 papers (Session 3,4,7)2008-2009
- MKT501 MCQ's 200+ 27 May 2010
- MGT502 Organizational Behavior Quiz May 17,2010
- MKT621 Advertising & Promotion Quiz No. 2 Close Date Dec...
- ENG201 MCS Semester 1 Old papers of 2009
What re the primary shortcoming of the Payback Period (3 Marks)
Difference between Temporary Currents assets and permanent Current assets
One is about market value and book value (5 marks)
In one find the NPV of given data which I don’t remember (5 marks)
(i) Calculate the Payback Period for each project.
(ii) Calculate the Net Present Value (NPV) of each project.
10 Marks Question
For example, the terms of 2/10, net 30 may be quoted for a certain customer.
– This means that the customer has 30 days from invoice date to pay the full
– If payment is made within 10 days, a 2% discount can be taken
• A buyer places an order for $1,000 under the terms 2/10, net 60. He has the option of
– paying $1,000 x (1 - .02) = $980 in 10 days, or
– paying the full $1,000 in 60 days.
• In general, the credit terms are interpreted as:
(take this discount off the invoice price)/(if you pay in this many days ), (else pay the
full amount in this many days)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)