What is WACC? (3 Marks)
View more random threads:
- MGT301-Principles of Marketing Quiz No.03 Solution Spring...
- MGT602 Mid Term Paper Spring 2010
- STA 630 Approx. 267 solved MCQ’s May 3,2010 Part 1
- IT430 - E-Commerce Quiz No.3 Aug 02,2010 Solved
- CS609 System Programming Quiz No.1 Solution Spring Semester...
- CS304 Quiz, June 2010
- MGT503 Current Quiz 26 July 2010
- MGT502 Organizational Behaviour Paper 28 May 2010
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Midterm Paper 2010
- ACC501 Business Finance Quiz No. 2 Fall 2014 Due Date Dec...
What re the primary shortcoming of the Payback Period (3 Marks)
Difference between Temporary Currents assets and permanent Current assets
One is about market value and book value (5 marks)
In one find the NPV of given data which I don’t remember (5 marks)
(i) Calculate the Payback Period for each project.
(ii) Calculate the Net Present Value (NPV) of each project.
10 Marks Question
For example, the terms of 2/10, net 30 may be quoted for a certain customer.
– This means that the customer has 30 days from invoice date to pay the full
– If payment is made within 10 days, a 2% discount can be taken
• A buyer places an order for $1,000 under the terms 2/10, net 60. He has the option of
– paying $1,000 x (1 - .02) = $980 in 10 days, or
– paying the full $1,000 in 60 days.
• In general, the credit terms are interpreted as:
(take this discount off the invoice price)/(if you pay in this many days ), (else pay the
full amount in this many days)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)