Sponsored Links

Thread: I want GDB 201 solution imidiately!

Icon2 I want GDB 201 solution imidiately!

Sponsored Links1

To enrich the vision of Logical, Analytical, and Programming skills of students at the basic level of learning; the selection of “C” language is most appropriate. Support or contradict this statement with solid reasons.

"C" language is very complex and supportive to hardware language. Which is very much interactive if someone work with hard work. Still it is on top why? because it is providing all fundamental programming concepts. Which are used now a days. If someone learn "C" language then he can learn any other higher level language. It is vastly tought in universities. After this the higher level languges comes, because it is used to developed the header files, classes, structures and on graphics if someone want to work deeply he/she will use this. So i my self strongly support this. If someone is biggner or professional he/she should learn "C" language.

Icon14

In my point of view let me discuss it in a discriptive and logical resoning form, which will help virtual university students to take idea and then write it in their own words.
    Code:
    Best of luck
    Reasoning:
    History
    C was the programming language developed at AT & T's Bell Laboratories of USA in 1972. It was written by a man name Dennis Ritchie.In this dynamic IT world new language come every day and get obsolete, so there must be something in the C which has remained there for 3 decades and more and even today there is hardly any language which can match its strength.
    Survey:90% of the starting programmer says that C has been superseded by its predecessors such as C++, Java, and C # and so on so why learn C. I don't know why they think so but I know one thing that they will never excel the other 10% programmers who differs from this opinion. Simple reason is how could a skyscraper building stand against time if its foundation is not strong.
    Code:
    Important issues
    1. Simple question is how you can learn such complicated concepts when you don't even know about the basic elements such as block functions. C is a language which begins from scratch and it has foundational concepts on which today concepts stand on.
      C++, Java, and C # make use of OOP (Object Oriented Programming). Not all programs need it even though it is a powerful tool. Such programs are still written in C.
      When ever it comes to performance (speed of execution), C is unbeatable.
      Easily work on hardware.
      Device drivers of new devices are always written in C. The reason is that C provides you access to the basic elements of the computer.
      Last but not least it is a block structured language. The first symbol of a modern language is that it is block structured. Each code exists in separate block and is not known to code in other block providing easy means of programming and minimizing the possibilities of undesirable side effects. C is designed from the base to top to be a block structured language. Many older languages, most popular being BASIC tried to introduce this concept but their short coming can never fulfilled as they were never built along these line.

Please give comments and if someone want to discuss register on forum and discuss it with me.
    Xpert MCS final semester student.

Gud Job Xpert tum nay to puri description day di GOOD !
    Kuch log to bus copy paste karna jantay hain

Quote Originally Posted by ahsan_ali View Post
    thank you so much dear.
    logon ka tu kam hi copy paste kerna hota hai.

Quote Originally Posted by ahsan_ali View Post
    thank you so much dear.
    logon ka tu kam hi copy paste kerna hota hai.

wah ji wah main na chk kiya he nahi yahan to xpert to great kam kar raha hian

Sponsored Links
    :o:o--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:o:o
    [B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]

Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
    [B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/birthday-wishing.html[/B]
    [B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/daily-hadees.html[/B][/CODE]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Email: [email]viki@vuhelp.net[/email][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

thanks dear. I m trying to help students. Students please join my vuhelp group. click on groups and join it.

Thread Information