“Jirga is the kind of mediation. We can see it is most convenient way of getting justice or resolving conflict between the parties. Especially in tribal areas people prefer to go for Jirga rather any legal procedure. But sometimes wrong decision has been made by the Jirga due to which victims may suffer like female torture, abuse, unfair marriages, and so many other things to resolve the issue. In your opinion this kind mediation helps in resolving the issue or it may create more complications. Please be precise and discuss only rational points.”
View more random threads:
- eng101 GDB idea solution 11/1/2012
- MCM515 Vu current GDB due date February 11, 2016
- ECO402 GDB2 Solution July 2010
- CS201 Introduction to Programming GDB Solution Spring...
- FIN611 GDB idea solution spring 28 May 2011
- CS601 GDB Solution Spring June 2012
- GDB of Macroeconomics (ECO403) July, 2010, No 3
- MGT402 Cost and Managment Accounting GDB Solution May10,2010
- human relation 14 july last date help me as soon as...
- MGMT611 Human Relations GDB solution spring 2011
Code:Solution will be uploaded soon
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)