Sponsored Links

Thread: Vu Course Selection is currently not avaliable for fall 2011 semester August 2011

Icon14 Vu Course Selection is currently not avaliable for fall 2011 semester August 2011

Sponsored Links1

please solve my prob;em as i get f grade in accounting aout of four courses, i am eligible to nxt semster ?
    n shou;ld i hav to take this course as wel in nxt semster ofr i take any other course in 2nd semster?
    im student of mba 1.5 yr n just get result of 1st semester
    wat is ment by pre requisite courses as u told.
    my gpa2.12 is passed criteria i am passed in 1s semeste?
    plz reply me in dtail to al my questions

please solve my prob;em as i get f grade in accounting aout of four courses, i am eligible to nxt semster ?
    n shou;ld i hav to take this course as wel in nxt semster ofr i take any other course in 2nd semster?
    plz reply me in dtail to al my questions .........................please amswer me im waiting n woried

Quote Originally Posted by mc110203459 View Post
    plz reply me in dtail to al my questions
    asa
    dear fellow if you got f grade that's mean you have to repeat the course and if you have d grade that's mean you can repeat or you may not. its up to you. Prerequisite means that if we have two courses in our degree like Course "A" and course "B". You have to first pass the Course "A" then you are eligible to take Course "B". So the Course "A" is prerequisite of course "B". It depend on your degree for MCS the CGPA of all 4 semester you have to take 2.3 to have the degree. If you got 2.12 then you have to repeat some courses but not in first semester you can do it in last semester where you can take up to 9 subjects.

Thread Information