Second QUIZ will be available on July 26, 2010. QUIZ will be from lectures 31 - 40. While attempting the quiz, consider the following instructions:
View more random threads:
- SARHAD UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & INFORMATION asdmission,...
- Vuhelp support live call number avaliable
- Classification of sentences according to construction:
- today gold price in pakistan 25 July 2011
- Philippines Megalotto 645 Lottery result 26th February 2016
- check online PTU Results 2016 Exam Score Cards Online at...
- LCWU Conduct Entry Test 2011 On 29 August
- Canadian Lottery result 18th February 2016
- sargodha board position holder 9th class SSC Annual Exam ...
- Write an essay on my house 25-03-2011
You have to attempt the quiz online.
You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) of a particular subject by clicking the link for Quiz in VULMS.
Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
DO NOT press Back Button / Backspace Button while attempting a question, otherwise you will lose that question.
DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily, especially when following messages appear
Question Timeout: Now loading next question...
If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the question next to the last shown question. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will held.
Code:share your quiz.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)