Second QUIZ will be available on July 26, 2010. QUIZ will be from lectures 31 - 40. While attempting the quiz, consider the following instructions:
View more random threads:
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 1st February 2016
- Vuhelp support live call number avaliable
- Jamaica Super Lotto result 26th February 2016
- Singer, Jawad Ahmad Announced A Political Party Barabari...
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 24th February 2016
- English Language: Concepts and Sample Questions
- Mega Millions Lotto result 19th February 2016
- Virtual University Of Pakistan Midterm result for June, 2010
- AP Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2016
- Karachi Intermediate Exams And SSC practicals Post pond 1st...
You have to attempt the quiz online.
You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) of a particular subject by clicking the link for Quiz in VULMS.
Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
DO NOT press Back Button / Backspace Button while attempting a question, otherwise you will lose that question.
DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily, especially when following messages appear
Question Timeout: Now loading next question...
If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the question next to the last shown question. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will held.
Code:share your quiz.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)