Second QUIZ will be available on July 26, 2010. QUIZ will be from lectures 31 - 40. While attempting the quiz, consider the following instructions:
View more random threads:
- national saving prize bond RS 7500 result draw list are...
- Write an essay on Elections in Pakistan
- 15th oct17-judge bench formed to take up reports on...
- Punjab University NSSA Microsoft Portal
- Philippines 6-Digit result 18th February 2016
- Angelina Jolie flood fotage live from Pakistan nowshera 7th...
- Conjunction subordinate.
- Meghalaya Police Recruitment 33 ABSI Posts 2016
- check online Rajasthan Patwari Results 2016
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 19th February 2016
You have to attempt the quiz online.
You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) of a particular subject by clicking the link for Quiz in VULMS.
Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
DO NOT press Back Button / Backspace Button while attempting a question, otherwise you will lose that question.
DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily, especially when following messages appear
Question Timeout: Now loading next question...
If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the question next to the last shown question. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will held.
Code:share your quiz.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)