View more random threads:
- cs101 Assignment # 4 is uploed.................... By Ch...
- Assignment No. 1(Spring 2011) Elementary English (ENG001)...
- MGT613 Production / Operations Management Assigment#1 Idea...
- ECO402 Assignment Solution fall 2010 october
- PHY101 Physics Assignment No.1 Solution Spring Semester 2013
- MTH101 Calculus and Analytical Geometry Assignment No.1...
- PAk301 Assignment
- MGMT623 Leadership & Team Management assignment #1 Idea...
- CS607 Artificial Intelligence Assignment No.3 Solution...
- STA301 Solution of the First Assignment solution Fall2010
By the 1980s, the factory had debt of over CNY ¥1.4 million and suffered from
dilapidated infrastructure, poor management, and lack of quality controls, resulting from
the planned economic system and relevant policies. Production had slowed to a trickle,
rarely surpassing 80 refrigerators a month, and the factory was close to bankruptcy. In
desperation, the Qingdao government turned to a young assistant city-manager, Zhang
Ruimin, responsible for a number of city owned appliance companies. Zhang was
appointed the managing director of the factory in 1984. It is Zhang Ruimin who has led
the company to stand up and grow to the world’s 4th largest white goods manufacturer in
Please find out the proactive and reactive motives of Haier’s Internationalization.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)