View more random threads:
- MGT503 Principles of Management Assignment 1 May 13,2010
- CS609 System Programming Assignments No. 02 Fall 2014 Due...
- CS601 Data Communication Assignment No 1 Solution Fall 1st...
- Business and Technical English (ENG201) Fall 2010 First...
- STA630 Assignment 2 Solution 1 July 2010
- ENG 201 Fall 2010 Assignment # 2 Need Solution
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment No. 1 Semester Fall 3rd...
- CS302 Digital Logic Design Assignment No. 4 Solution Fall...
- Spring 2010_MGT201
1. Should this venture be regarded as entrepreneurial? Is the owner a true entrepreneur?
Answer: No this business is not an entrepreneurial and the owner is also not an entrepreneur because he do not have the personality characteristics of true entrepreneur of risk taker , dreamer and convincing power that he can convince his family.
Success of entrepreneur is measured from growth and this person is avoiding growth and slowing down his business.
2. Do you agree with the philosophy expressed here? Is the owner really doing what is best for his family?
Answer: Person is right to some extent but his philosophy is not logical that can attract and convince someone with this reason. Business not sees any family or peers interference in business. Social factors are not so much important for a business he is avoiding risk and giving the reason of his family that he can not take risk because of them.
3. What kinds of problems is this owner avoiding?
Answer: This person is avoiding many expected problems like:
Financial problems Fear of losing business
Debt Family pressure
Peers pressure Risk
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)