All the students of Sta301 are informed that Quiz No.1 will be uploaded according to the following schedule.
View more random threads:
- Tumko bhi EID MUBARAK Ho
- Eid will be on 10th of September, 2010 in Pakistan
- Indian Postal Service Recruitment and Training 2016
- Philippines Megalotto 645 Lottery result 5th February 2016
- UPSSSC VDO Result Declared 2016 Name Wise upsssc.gov.in VDO...
- KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply 1347 Asst & Jr. Engineer...
- RS 15000 prize bond draw result list 1 October, 2011
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar...
- Dhanasree Lottery result 9th February 2016
- 1st year college admission guidelines and resources for...
Opening Date and Time of Quiz
August 03,2010 At 12:01AM
Closing Date and Time of Quiz
August 04,2010 At 11:59PM
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz No.1.
· Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and it will cover Lesson 31 to Lesson 42.
· You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) and time of a particular subject by clicking the link for Quiz in LMS.
· Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
· Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
· DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
· DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
· If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
• It is advised that for rough work keep a paper and pencil with you.
• You may use calculator for finding the correct solution among options.
· If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
[B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]
Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)