Sponsored Links

Thread: VU - New Studest need help.

Th Icon Large Music VU - New Studest need help.

Sponsored Links1

HI everyone,

I am looking to enrolled in BS Business Administration. I am returning student and came back to studies after a gap of 15 years. I did FSC in 1996 and left studies. Now is there any extra requirements on me for that. Have been working for last 14 years now on a mangerial post and will be studying from home.

Also i need to know:

if for any reason i did not clear any subject or paper in a semester, can i carry it over to next semester? or i have clear it first? or i can clear it later?

Sponsored Links

BS has 8 semester, if i couldnt cleared all papers in 8 semester will i get extra time for clear it? or have to do it in 8? and if yes how much time is available?

Thanks in advance for help.

MKR

Yes you can do this. Welcome back to Student life. If you are failed in some semester you can further go to the next and have the new subjects also you can include the failed subjects. for more information please do post your question

Salam Expert Bhai.
    I want to take admission in MIT. Just tell me plz is the MIT degree is listed in HEC?

Ws
    Yes it is listed. I will recommended that you don't go for MIT. Most of the Pakistani departments dosn't know about MIT. When a job is offer they require MCS. So please go for MCS. It is listed in to the HEC.

Adrive2 Help needed in changing / converting from BSc. Comp Science to MCS

Assalam o Alikum!
    I have done BSC Honors in Agriculture (4 years) which is equivalent to Masters. I have recently taken admission in BSc. Comp Science in coming fall Semester 2011 starting from October 03, 2011. I have come to know that I can take admission in MCS. If it is right then how can I convert / change from BSc. Comp Science to MCS. Help needed. Thanks in advance. Jazakallah.

Asa
    Yes dear you can take to MCS. You should tell University Authority May be your mcs will be of 5 semester. You have to take extra Zero semester. Do let us know if you need more help.

Thread Information