ap ko b shab e brat mubarik
View more random threads:
- He Aj Barwi Ke Rat He Aj Khushyo Ke January 2013
- Aaj Q ye Aasmaan Sajaya Jaraha hai 24th June 2013
- Shab-e-meraj kay nawafil 6 June 2013
- Ramadan Calendar Lanton City Iftar Time on August 2011 for...
- Juma ke din ka fazail 2012-2013
- Alsakeena Educational Trust We provide Free education !
- Ramadan Calendar TORONTO August 2011 CANADA
- Definition of Itikaf in Ramadan
- Ramdan-ul-Mubarak Ka Roza Chorna
- Kitna Pyara hai Nam-e-Mohammad January 2013Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem
Asslamo Alaikum Wa Rahamatullah Wa Barakatuhu..!!
i hope u all fine.
NAFIL SALAAH TO BE READ ON SHABBE BARAAT
BASHARAT OF JANNAT: Sayyiduna Rasulullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is reported to have said that Allah Ta'ala instructs and assigns 100 angels to the person who performs 100 Nafil Salaahs on this auspicious night - 30 of which will bring the good news of Jannat, 30 angels to protect one from the Azaab (Punishment) of Dozakh (Hell), 30 to remove all misfortunes and miseries of this world and 10 angels to protect one from Shaitaan.
THE GUARDING OF IMAAN: After performing Maghrib Salaah, read 2 rakaahs of Nafil. In the first rakaah, after Surah Fatiha, recite Surah Ikhlaas 3 times and Surah Falaq once. In the second rakaah, after Surah Fatiha, recite Surah Ikhlaas 3 times and Surah Naas once. After Salaam, make Du'a and ask Allah to protect your Imaan.
BARAKAH IN RIZQ: After Maghrib Salaah, read 2 rakaahs of Nafil. Thereafter, read Surah Yasin once, Surah Ikhlaas 21 times and Du'a Nisf Shabaan once. Then, make Du'a for Barakah in Rozi and ask Allah not to make you dependent on anyone.
LONG LIFE FILLED WITH PIETY: After Maghrib Salaah, read 2 rakaahs of Nafil. Read Surah Yasin once. Then read Du'a Nisf Shabaan once. Thereafter, make Du'a for long life filled with piety and righteousness.
REWARD FOR TEN THOUSAND GOOD DEEDS: Anyone who performs 20 rakaahs of Nafil after Maghrib in such a way that after Surah Fatiha, recites Surah Ikhlaas 10 times in every rakaah, will be rewarded abundantly by Allah Ta'ala, and ten thousand good deeds will be recorded in his Amal Namaa (Book of Deeds).
DEATH WITH COMPLETE FAITH/IMAAN: Anyone who performs 2 rakaahs of Nafil on the last Friday of Shabaan between Maghrib and Esha will die with full faith and Imaan. After Surah Fatiha, one should read Ayatul Kursi once, Surah Ikhlaas 10 times and Surah Falaq and Surah Naas once in both rakaahs. If the person who reads Nafil in such a way dies until the next Shabaan, will die with Imaan, Insha-Allah.
The performing of Salatul Tasbih on this night is also very virtuous
1. "Laila-tul Baraa'at (Night of forgiveness) the fifteenth night of Shaban.
2. "Qibla", the direction to be adopted within salaah, was reverted back to the "Ka'aba" in Makkah (after being coverted to Baitul Muqaddas in Jerusalem for a short period of time). This took place two years after Hijraah on the 15th of Shaban.
3. Fasting in the blessed month of Ramadan was made compulsory in the year 2 A.H. on the 25th of Shaban.
4. Three years A.H. Hadhrat Hafsa Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu was joined in matrimony with the Prophet Sallal Laahu Ta'ala Alayhi Wa Sallam .
5. In this very month forty two years later Hadhrat Hafsa Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu took leave from this world.
6. The birth of the Prophet Sallal Laahu Ta'ala Alayhi Wa Sallam's grandson Hadhrat Hussain Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu took place, four years on the fifth of Shaban.
7. The battle of Banu Mustaliq took place in Shaban.
8. During the above mentioned battle, the "Aayah of Tayammum" (Purifying with sand before salaah) was revealed, in the year 5 A.H.
9. The daughter of the beloved Prophet Umme Kulthum Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha took leave from this world, in the 9 A.H.
A HUMBLE APPEAL TO SEEK PARDON AND ASK ALLAH'S FORGIVENESS
Dear Muslim brothers, the Bountiful Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala in His Infinite Mercy has provided us with such an auspicious night so that we may take advantage of it and repent for our sins, and thus obtain His Grace and Favour. It is for us to take full advantage of it. During this night, offer special prayers and repent sincerely for our past sins and ask for His Forgiveness.
Also on this night the Doors of Mercy and Forgiveness are opened wide, and those who sincerely grieve over and repent for their past sins and seek forgiveness from Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala are pardoned and forgiven by the Grace of Allah the Merciful.
Each Tasbih or Du'a should begin and terminate with the recital of Durood Shareef and one who wishes for the acceptance of his Du'as should use the Wasila of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
Hazrat Ghousul Azam, Sheikh Abdul Qaadir Jilani (radi Allahu anhu) has mentioned in his famous "Gunyat-ut Taalibeen" that the month of Shabaan according to some narrations is related to Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). So, it is our duty, as the Ummat of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) to love and respect this month more than any other month (besides Ramadaan). We should also offer abundantly salutations (Salaat-o-Salaam) upon the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
While we are praying and asking for ourselves and family, we should also remember in our Du'as the Muslim Ummah facing calamities in many parts of the world, that may Allah Ta'ala grant them the strength and Istiqaamat (steadfastness) in Deen. Those weak Muslims who are under pressure from the West and modernisation, may Allah Ta'ala guide them and show them the right path so that they be in touch with their glorious past. Aameen. May Almighty Allah guide us on the path of the Ambiya and the Awliya. Aameen.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)