[4.Surah An-Nisaa : Ayah 36]
View more random threads:
- Jumma Ke Din khutbah Kay adab
- Khuda Par Yaqeen Our Bharosa....Jumma Mubarak SMS
- Nabi Kareem SAW Ki Sunnat January 2013
- MOJZA "HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH) NEAR MADINA 20 December...
- Dunyawi 25 Masail Ka Hal 19 January 2013
- Labbaik Ya Rasoolallah 25th January 2013
- Rehmaton Ki Hai Yeh Raat Namazon Ka Rakhna Sath 6th June...
- Laylatul-Qadr (The Night of Power) 2011 Surah Qadr with...
- Quran Says About What your Lord has forbidden to you
- Owais Raza Qadri Mehfil-e-Milad in Lahore January 2013
"And serve Allah and do not associate any thing with Him and be good to the parents and to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the neighbor of (your) kin and the alien neighbor, and the companion in a journey and the wayfarer and those whom your right hands possess; surely Allah does not love him who is proud, boastful."
[6.Surah Al-An'am : Ayah 151]
"Show kindness to your parents, and do not slay your children for (fear of) poverty-- We provide for you and for them."
[17.Surah Bani Israel : Ayah 23-24]
"And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word."
"And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little."
[29.Surah Al-Ankabut : Ayah 8]
"And We have enjoined on man goodness to his parents, and if they contend with you that you should associate (others) with Me, of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them, to Me is your return, so I will inform you of what you did."
[31.Surah Luqman : Ayah 14]
"And We have enjoined man in respect of his parents,...Be grateful to Me and to both your parents; to Me is the eventual coming."
[46.Surah Al-Ahqaf : Ayah 15]
"And We have enjoined on man doing of good to his parents; with trouble did his mother bear him and with trouble did she bring him forth; and the bearing of him and the weaning of him was thirty months."
[B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]
Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)