[Sahih Muslim: Volume 3, Book 23, Number 5007]

Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam) having said:
"Do not eat with your left hand, for the Satan eats with his left hand."

Sponsored Links

sahih-muslim-book2-741.gif

[Sahih Muslim: Volume 3, Book 23, Number 5008]

Ibn 'Umar (Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam) as saying:
"When any one of you intends to eat (meal), he should eat with his right hand. and when he (intends) to drink he should drink with his right hand, for the Satan eats with his left hand and drinks with his left hand."

sahih-muslim-book2-742.gif

[Sahih Muslim: Volume 3, Book 23, Number 5010]

Salim (Radi Allah Anhu), on the authority of his father, reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam) as saying:
"None of you should eat with his left hand and drink with that (left hand), for the Satan eats with left hand and drinks with that (hand). Nafi' has made this addition in that:" Do not take up anything with that (left hand) and do not give anything with that."

sahih-muslim-book2-744.gif

[Sahih Muslim: Volume 3, Book 23, Number 5012]

'Umar b. Abu Salama (Radi Allah Anhu) reported: I was under the care of Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam), and as my hand used to roam about in the dish he said to me:
"Boy, mention the name of Allah, and eat with your right hand and eat from what is near to you."

sahih-muslim-book2-746.gif