View more random threads:
- He Aj Barwi Ke Rat He Aj Khushyo Ke January 2013
- Shab e Mairaj Special-Lillah Kardo Karam By Owais Raza...
- Seher Aur Aftar Amir Liaqat Kay Sath (Saher) - 6th August...
- Milad un Nabi (SAW) India Yakutpura January 2013
- Alif, Laam, Meem watch online video 6 August 2011
- Hr ibtada sy pehlay hr intaha k bad january 2013
- Permission of the Guardian for itikaf or "itiqaf" in...
- When GOD Gives Us NO For An Answer Keep
- Medical science and namaz
- Namaz k 10 faiday In Urdu 2014Vuhelp Islam.JPG
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,
"Should I not direct you to something by which Allah obliterates the sins
and elevates (your) ranks.''
The Sahabah (radhiallaho anhum ajmaeen) said:
"Yes, O Messenger of Allah".
He (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,
"Performing Wudu' properly, even in difficulty,
frequently going to the mosque,
and waiting eagerly for the next Salat (prayer) after a Salat is over;
indeed, that is Ar-Ribat".
Ribat means staying on the frontier of an Islamic country, for security and
defense purposes. Thus, it is a continuous process of Jihad. Continuous good deeds and `Ibadah have been compared with Ribat. Performing full ablution in Makarih (where severe unpleasantness and hard labour is involved) is quite difficult. For instance, in winter it is very cumbersome to properly wash all the organs of the body but a Muslim does it to please Allah. Thus, its reward will be more in proportion to the labour. Similarly, the nearness of a mosque is in many respect very useful but its being far from the house is better in this respect that the greater distance one has to cover for going to the mosque, the higher the reward for going there will be. Those who live close to the mosque do not have this credit.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)