View more random threads:
- In europe hukam ramdan will be on monday 31 of July 2011
- Light On Eid Milad Un Nabi January 2013
- Best Times to Make Duaa
- Ramadan Calendar Bedford City (UK) Iftar Time on August...
- Inside roza rasool Photos January 2013
- Ramadan Calendar Athlone City (Ireland ) Iftar Time on...
- Jis ko Allah ne dua ki tofeeq di ho January 2013
- Ya Rasool Allah Tere Dar Ki Fazaon Ko Salam January 2013
- Maulana Tariq Jameel complete Heart touching bayan Waqia E...
- ALLAH ko Uss ka bhe Ilm hai Jo Tum kartay hoVuhelp Islam.JPG
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,
"Should I not direct you to something by which Allah obliterates the sins
and elevates (your) ranks.''
The Sahabah (radhiallaho anhum ajmaeen) said:
"Yes, O Messenger of Allah".
He (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,
"Performing Wudu' properly, even in difficulty,
frequently going to the mosque,
and waiting eagerly for the next Salat (prayer) after a Salat is over;
indeed, that is Ar-Ribat".
Ribat means staying on the frontier of an Islamic country, for security and
defense purposes. Thus, it is a continuous process of Jihad. Continuous good deeds and `Ibadah have been compared with Ribat. Performing full ablution in Makarih (where severe unpleasantness and hard labour is involved) is quite difficult. For instance, in winter it is very cumbersome to properly wash all the organs of the body but a Muslim does it to please Allah. Thus, its reward will be more in proportion to the labour. Similarly, the nearness of a mosque is in many respect very useful but its being far from the house is better in this respect that the greater distance one has to cover for going to the mosque, the higher the reward for going there will be. Those who live close to the mosque do not have this credit.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)