View more random threads:
- Dua k qabool na hone ki waja December 2012
- 21st Ramadan Shahadat Day Of Hazrat Ali(RA) 20th July 2014
- The Holy Month of Ramazan...
- Shab e Baraat is Night between 5th and 6th July 2012 in...
- Ramadan Calendar TORONTO August 2011 CANADA
- Islam is University World is class room February 2013
- I have reached Saudi Arabia I am in Khana-e-Ka’aba 2014
- Golden words of hazrat ali June 2013
- Shawal fasting(Rozay) after Ramadan 2011 in AugustVuhelp Islam.JPG
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,
"Should I not direct you to something by which Allah obliterates the sins
and elevates (your) ranks.''
The Sahabah (radhiallaho anhum ajmaeen) said:
"Yes, O Messenger of Allah".
He (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,
"Performing Wudu' properly, even in difficulty,
frequently going to the mosque,
and waiting eagerly for the next Salat (prayer) after a Salat is over;
indeed, that is Ar-Ribat".
Ribat means staying on the frontier of an Islamic country, for security and
defense purposes. Thus, it is a continuous process of Jihad. Continuous good deeds and `Ibadah have been compared with Ribat. Performing full ablution in Makarih (where severe unpleasantness and hard labour is involved) is quite difficult. For instance, in winter it is very cumbersome to properly wash all the organs of the body but a Muslim does it to please Allah. Thus, its reward will be more in proportion to the labour. Similarly, the nearness of a mosque is in many respect very useful but its being far from the house is better in this respect that the greater distance one has to cover for going to the mosque, the higher the reward for going there will be. Those who live close to the mosque do not have this credit.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)