Sponsored Links

Thread: New HP ENVY 14 Series With Intel i5 Technology

Info New HP ENVY 14 Series With Intel i5 Technology

Sponsored Links1

Here comes the new series of hp introducing the new Intel technology processors in them.
    Recently, Intel made the i3, i5 and i7 processors that have the multi cores which performs your work much faster than the previous processors.

The HP ENVY is one of the world's smallest, lightest laptops that has many features including powerful Intel Core i processor, metal finish, 14" (diagonal) display, discrete graphics, slot-loading DVD burner, back-lit keyboard, and Beats Audio.

Sponsored Links

Here are the features that ENVY 14 gives you in a small notebook.
    * Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
    * 4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
    * 320GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
    * Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-370M Dual Core processor (2.40GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
    * 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 switchable graphics [HDMI] - For Dual Core Processors
    * Backlit Keyboard
    * Beats(TM) audio for superior sound

You can also customize your laptop from Hp website and put an order of your own. There are different models in i3, i5 and i7 processors.

I recently purchased the i5 520, 4Gb RAM in one dim and the 160Gb Sata harddrive. I have been using an Sata harddrive in my desktop and it will be hard ever to go back to a regular hard drive (PATA) for the operating system. It just boots so much faster then the previous one. The machine runs cool, the build quality is excellent all metal with a nice quality. The switchable graphics are great for helping to extend battery life which has been quite good to this point. Loving the backlit keyboard and the abundance of I/O ports. Glad, too, that the CD/DVD burner made a return appearance on the Envy 14.

HP customer support are excellent as always and I won't hesitate to recommend the Envy 14 to family and friends.

do you want to sale out your machine? if yes let me know.

well the hp are offering sales on their laptops. So you can customize your own. My uncle sent me this laptop and i am sorry i cant sell this to you coz i do my work on it. So you can also check these laptops of hp featuring the i5 and i7 processors in Hafeez centre lahore. These models are also available there.

hmmmm i think Awais is alot in trusted in laptops ....also having personal in trust in HP products what u say xpert
    :o:o--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:o:o
    [B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]

Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
    [B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/birthday-wishing.html[/B]
    [B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/daily-hadees.html[/B][/CODE]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Email: [email]viki@vuhelp.net[/email][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Thread Information