Sponsored Links

Thread: Intel i5 Processor In HP ENVY 15 Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Intel i5 Processor In HP ENVY 15 Series

After launching of i5 and i7 processors Intel has become no1 brand in making the processors that are much faster then the rest. Now the work is done in less time as it take alot in the regular processors. Similarly these laptops are also used in hp laptops that really boosts the speed on them.

We can also customize the HP notebooks according to our needs. Those who make the purchase can expect to find goodies such as a 14.5 inch display with 1600 x 900 resolution, Intel Core i5-430M Dual Core processor (2.26GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.53GHz , 4GB of RAM, 320GB hard drive, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 graphics, slot-loading DVD burner, backlit keyboard with numeric keypad and 8-cell lithium-ion battery.

The HP ENVY 15 also provides Audio sound as well as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, mini display port, three USB 2.0 ports and a 2-in-1 memory card reader. Additional specs include a 1.1 inch thickness, weight of 5.25 pounds and the 64-bit edition of Windows 7 Home Premium.

There is also an options to add in some extras such as a Core i5 or i7 processor. For upgrade pricing, you can max out the processor with a 1.86GHz Intel Core i7-840QM for an extra $625 and the RAM at 8GB for and extra $200. While seeing these upgrades we can also can go from 320GB up to 500GB for just $40.

Following are the specifications that a normally ENVY 15 series laptops have
    * Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    * 4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
    * 500GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
    * Intel Core i5-430M Dual Core processor (2.26GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.53GHz
    * 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5830 Graphics [HDMI] - For i5 and i7-620M Processors
    * Beats(TM) audio for superior sound

Sponsored Links

So just bulild your own laptop and enjoy the latest technology by intel that performs much faster then the old ones.

Xpert what you say about this one... Its really nice and for an affordable price............

Quote Originally Posted by Awais View Post
    Xpert what you say about this one... Its really nice and for an affordable price............
    dear u are right it is ...... xpert ka phele wala sale ho to na ji ....aur na he aus na batya hia ka sale ho gya hia aus ka laptop ka nahi
    :o:o--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:o:o
    [B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]

Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
    [B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/birthday-wishing.html[/B]
    [B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/daily-hadees.html[/B][/CODE]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Email: [email]viki@vuhelp.net[/email][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Thread Information