It is narrated in Tafseere Burhaan that the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) has said that when a person recites
View more random threads:
- Eid Milad un-Nabi processions Lahore Karachi Islamabad 4th...
- Definition of Itikaf in Ramadan
- Permission of the Guardian for itikaf or "itiqaf" in...
- Namaz Janaza ka Complete tarika
- Aj Rat Faisle Ki Ghari Hai Kal Sab Ki Zindagi Moat Ka...
- Shub-e-barat will be on Monday May be my name is written in...
- Shab e miraj Mehfil e Naat Sadia Kazmi Aaye Shabe Mairaj 6...
- 99 Names of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad 14 January 2013
- Hadees About Prayer is a light & Charity is proof (of one's...
- May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness...
then five thousand ruby palaces are built for him in Jannah. Each palace has a thousand chambers made of pearls and in each chamber has seventy thousand thrones of emerald and each throne has seventy thousand carpets made from special fabrics and upon each carpet is seated a Hur-ul-Ein. A person asked for the condition necessary to get this great rewardand the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alayhi Wa Sallam ) replied that the person should recite theCode:"Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim"with conviction and understanding.Code:"Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim"
The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alayhi Wa Sallam ) has also said that when a believer will have to cross the Pul-e-Siraat on the Day of Judgement, and he will say "Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim" then the flames beneath him will start dying down until Jahannam will cry out, 'O believer, pass through quickly, your presence is causing my fire to die out!'
When a teacher teaches a child to recite "Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim" the child, his parents and the teacher are all guaranteed freedom from hellfire.
It is narrated that Prophet Isa (alahi.salaam) was once passing by a graveyard and he saw a grave upon which the Wrath and Punishment of Allah (subhana wata alah)was descending, so he quietly walked past. When he passed the same place after some time, he noticed that the Mercy and Blessings of Allah (subhana wata alah) was being showered on the same grave. He was surprised at this and asked Allah (subhana wata alah) about what has happened and it was revealed to him that the man inside the grave was a sinner and was thus being punished for his sins. When he died, his wife was pregnant and soon gave birth to a son.
[B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]
Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)