A tool for automated scoring of Scanned MCQ tests
View more random threads:
- Final Project spring 2011 for students
- Vu Final term project Energy Consumption Calculator for...
- Final term project for virtual university March spring 2011
- Cs619 final project selection spring 2015 last date 5th...
- For usecase diagram in Srs student should first identify...
- Offering project Srs in very low price just pay 500rs for it
- vu final term project cs619 Survey Builder Project 2012 for...
- CS619 MobiQuiz Final Project for sale Spring Semester April...
- easy project for virtual university is Email Moderation...
- Why virutal university project should selected on time for...
The purpose of this project is to automate the MCQ Paper marking process. End product will be able to extract the given answers from the scanned copy of MCQ’s answer sheet will save the data and compile the result.
This tool should have the following features.
• System should be able to create and print questionnaires and answer sheets.
• System should be able to import questionnaires and automatically formats the corresponding answer sheets.
• It should be able to extract answers given by the candidate from the scanned copy of answer sheet.
• It should generate the result of the candidate based on its given answers.
• There should be an option for negative marking.
• It should be able for assembles and prints a statistical report
Note: Those Students who have good knowledge of mathematics should select this project.
Tools & Technologies
You can use one of the given languages for the implementation of this software i.e. C++, Java, dot Net Technologies or Matlab
Please Pm me for Price Its for Sale
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)