Energy Consumption Calculator for Data Centers
View more random threads:
- Virtual University final semester project Macro Recording...
- Second assignment for A tool for automated scoring of...
- Final date to select project and group member for a project...
- MCS Final project Guidelines
- Vu final term project benefit and drawback of a group...
- Vu Final project group members for semester fall 2011
- Group Projects Module for virtual university of Pakistan
- Vu final project PRAS Production Rejection Assessment...
- Vu final term project SRS free for all given projects for...
- Virtual University Final term project phases and templates...
Data centers interconnect servers to the clients to provide efficient services to the clients. As the Data centers contain thousands of Servers and other IT equipments cause increasing demand of electricity. This project will be related to electricity consumption calculation for the IT equipments, how much energy can be saved if some equipment is not working and what could be the effects on electricity bills?
• IT equipment Details i.e Servers, Racks, Electricity Available
• Total Energy Used. Electricity Cost per year.
• Energy Saving Calculation by switching off Server or Virtualization
• Graph Representation of Data
• Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) i.e Total Power Entering in Center/Total power used by IT equipments
• Data Center Infrastructure Efficiency (DCIE) Calculation which is the reciprocal of PUE
• Impact on Electric Bills
• Percentage of Energy Savings
Java, Dot Net
Note: Features could be increased or decreased later on.
Please Pm me for Price Its for Sale
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)