Energy Consumption Calculator for Data Centers
View more random threads:
- Write an essay on Osama bin Laden death in Pakistan May 2011
- cs619 Virtual University of Pakistan Spring 2012 Final...
- Draft List of Requirements for Data Encryption Compression...
- Offering project Srs in very low price just pay 500rs for it
- Vu final term project benefit and drawback of a group...
- virtual university has announced the projects for mcs, bcs,...
- Design Document 1 for virtual univeristy of Pakistan 2011
- Using Mobile Miss Call as password final term project of...
- Allama Iqbal Open university Final year projects on...
- final project SIT (Step-in Security) for virtual university...
Data centers interconnect servers to the clients to provide efficient services to the clients. As the Data centers contain thousands of Servers and other IT equipments cause increasing demand of electricity. This project will be related to electricity consumption calculation for the IT equipments, how much energy can be saved if some equipment is not working and what could be the effects on electricity bills?
• IT equipment Details i.e Servers, Racks, Electricity Available
• Total Energy Used. Electricity Cost per year.
• Energy Saving Calculation by switching off Server or Virtualization
• Graph Representation of Data
• Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) i.e Total Power Entering in Center/Total power used by IT equipments
• Data Center Infrastructure Efficiency (DCIE) Calculation which is the reciprocal of PUE
• Impact on Electric Bills
• Percentage of Energy Savings
Java, Dot Net
Note: Features could be increased or decreased later on.
Please Pm me for Price Its for Sale
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)